COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 06 Aug 2021

Frederic

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and Above

When: 06 Aug 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 06AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/izMUXLuQwGFZvGEs7 (ENTER THE GATE)

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09 AM

End Point: Same as Entry Point

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL  ENDING THE DRIVE A POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on the Calendar below 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

• Frederic changed the title to COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 07 Aug 2021
  • Frederic changed the title to COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 06 Aug 2021

@Hasan Wahlan and @Naveen Raj thanks for joining this drive. The Fayah terrain has lots to discover and with the help of @Lorenzo Candelpergher we will be able to stretch our legs a bit and put some miles on the odometer :) 

We will be using channel 2: 446.03125 Mhz

See you guys at 6AM tomorrow morning.

Be careful not to access the roads before 5AM as to not break the curfew rules in AD.

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

@Hasan Wahlan and @Naveen Raj thanks for joining this drive. The Fayah terrain has lots to discover and with the help of @Lorenzo Candelpergher we will be able to stretch our legs a bit and put some miles on the odometer :) 

We will be using channel 2: 446.03125 Mhz

See you guys at 6AM tomorrow morning.

Be careful not to access the roads before 5AM as to not break the curfew rules in AD.

Looking forward for another exiting and challenging drive. So you all soon in sand

• Like (+1) 3

What an amazing drive, thanks @Frederic for giving a taste of fewbie plus drive, I am starting to feel more confident in riding the narrow ridges and advance side sloping and moreover I now understand to control my car better knowing it’s capability.

many thanks @Frederic@Lorenzo Candelpergher@Hasan Wahlanfor helping me with the stucks and refusals. In fact you all should thank me for giving early morning shoveling opportunity so that you could take a day off from gym 😃.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

8 hours ago, Naveen Raj said:

What an amazing drive, thanks @Frederic for giving a taste of fewbie plus drive, I am starting to feel more confident in riding the narrow ridges and advance side sloping and moreover I now understand to control my car better knowing it’s capability.

Awesome bro @Naveen Raj this is why you gotta keep the weekly momentum to attend the drives 👍🏻  You will soon  reach FewbiePlus I'm sure... although we still need to see how you handle bowls later 😁

39 minutes ago, Josh T. said:

Can’t believe I miss this one! 

how's the bumper @Josh T.? Hope you were able to sort it out for future drives... unless you're shopping for second-hand 4x4s now? 😊

Edited by Zed
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zed said:

Awesome bro @Naveen Raj this is why you gotta keep the weekly momentum to attend the drives 👍🏻  You will soon  reach FewbiePlus I'm sure... although we still need to see how you handle bowls later 😁

how's the bumper @Josh T.? Hope you were able to sort it out for future drives... unless you're shopping for second-hand 4x4s now? 😊

@Zednew custom off-road bumper being installed on Sunday. Will be ready to hit the dunes next weekend! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

12 hours ago, Zed said:

Sure bro @Zed.. still a long way to go to handle the bowls but eventually I hope will be able to handle it.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use