•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjahi - 20 Aug 2021

Janarthan

14 minutes ago, Will Seivewright said:

Ah, apologies. Understood. This is my only drive for the weekend. Please let me know if it shows me signed up for anything else as that will be an error. Look forward to seeing you on Friday. 

All good...Will, see you on Friday

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

@Janarthan, please ignore my confirmation above. 

I wanted to switch from an other drive with @Tbone im Murqab to your yours because I am already driving in Murqab on Saturday, yet I see that @Tbone published the convoy list as well and asked me to help a bit as 2nd lead, so I think I'd create potential issues if I swap. So since both drives will be fantastic , I will join @Tbone and will keep looking forward to drive under yoru leadership an other time. Please don't wait for me tomorrow in Tawi Nazwa

Sure no problem 

29 minutes ago, Ben84 said:

@JanarthanCan you please share the coordinates to the meeting point for tomorrow drive.

Thanks.

Ben

Hyg

https://goo.gl/maps/ez7NkXEttoXk2CqV7

• Like (+1) 1

Great drive @Janarthan, along with @Zixuan Huang - Charlie at CF and @Hisham Masaad sweeping .

The drive was a welcome tone down for me after 03 demanding back to back FB+ drives last weekend, given the fact that we were mostly going around the dunes for the first hour , and not much of crossings. From the 2nd hour onwards, i think Jana had bumped up a bit and tried to include crossings, reaching the Big Red, looping around the dunes and finishing off with couple of long climbs.

It was a perfect mix and everyone drove well, as we did not spend much of stopped time in recoveries, but more in guiding and re-attempts only. A lesson by Jana  on how to recover a crested car with shovelling only , with the right technique was also a highlight of the drive, which i am sure, was a learning opportunity for  many in the convoy.

@Nafiz at his first FB drive did really well, although his car had to sustain some "battle scars" as he put it, hope its sorted and we see you with your car ready to sustain more scars or avoid them altogether !!

Good to see @TT_Dubai after a while and to have some chit chat with @Will Seivewright. didnt get a chance to interact with the others , but hope to see you soon !!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use