Full Day Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Liwa - Abu Dhabi - 6 Feb 2022

Asif Hussain

@KAMALIO we will be existing somewhere here 👇

https://maps.app.goo.gl/aeTnhmXjMMzLgZr56

To exit early we can show you the the flat track and you should exit on your own. The terrian we are doing is not easy so I will not commit that you can exit by 2pm.

6 hours ago, KAMALIO said:

@Asif Hussain I will excuse myself from this drive.  I have to make it back for a family commitment on Sunday.

Hopefully next weekend I can join.

Thanks everyone and have a great experience.

See you next time liwa drive is coming again

@Alphin Aloor @Farouq Owdeh @Santoso Marjuki @Naveen Raj @ShereenMK @Mus_hus78 @Zed @Josh T. thank you all for joining drive.  We will be on radio channel 1

Convoy Positions: 

1. Asif Hussain
  2. ShereenMK
  3. Alphin Aloor
  4. Naveen Raj
  5. Farouq Owdeh
  6. Santoso Marjuki
  7. Mus_hus78
  8. Zed
  9. Josh T.

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/MMbKuzB6CUcJQNf26 

Meeting Time: 8am

For emergencies call me @0506990411

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Alphin Aloor said:

Cheers Asif. 

As it’s a full day drive are jerry cans needed?

Plan is to do 80-100kms max with enough breaks and exit by 4PM or till the first car fuel runs out and exit from nearby exit (20-25 km track), whichever comes early.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Alphin Aloor said:

Cheers Asif. 

As it’s a full day drive are jerry cans needed?

trip to Liwa is advisable to carry at least 10L jerry can, 20L better. Simply because exiting early is still far away from petrol station, best it will help you to drive to highway where you have higher chance to get help, before running out of petrol 😊

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Zed said:

trip to Liwa is advisable to carry at least 10L jerry can, 20L better. Simply because exiting early is still far away from petrol station, best it will help you to drive to highway where you have higher chance to get help, before running out of petrol 😊

Ah cmon Zeddy, this was your opportunity to make some money by selling Petrol inside the desert at AED 100/litre ...

• Haha (+1) 7

@Zedi am not carrying any extra fuel, i will borrow from you if needed please fix your price now.

33 minutes ago, Zed said:

don't worry guys we will not wait till we run out of fuel :) completely, we will exit when there is enough fuel to reach nearby filling station. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Ah cmon Zeddy, this was your opportunity to make some money by selling Petrol inside the desert at AED 100/litre ...

Hahaha... i see you're having fun monitoring Abu Dhabi trips, when are you coming here again, or maybe there's a surprise support visit from you tomorrow 😁

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use