•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 19 Feb 2022

Hisham Masaad

Dear desert wanderers, nice evening. @Yesu Yarlagadda @Rasif ABDUL RAHIM @Bruno Finel @Markus B @Waqar Sarwar @Shahid Mehmood @Rizwanm2 @Patrick van der Loo @Joseph Raju @eldose baby @Gertjan @Daniel Yang @Tom B Hope you had a productive week, and looking forward to have some stress release and some fun. Below is the drive list, look forward to have good time tomorrow. For any emergency you can reach me on 0506318834.

A4BE4680-0589-41AA-B404-7ABFBDFD0873.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just now, Daniel Yang said:

@Hisham Masaad

I have to join family event tomorrow morning, looking forward to drive with you next week, enjoy weekend!

Thought will add you @Daniel Yang since you was in the WL as first drive

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad @Rizwanm2 @Tom B big thanks for a great ride today. I really enjoyed myself and saw the progress vs my first fewbie ride a few weeks back in the same area! Will put the pictures in the gallery. @Tom B I have a full video of one of your loops with the screaming land cruiser. DM me and I can send you the file directly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

@Hisham Masaad thanks for a great drive this morning. I really enjoyed the big slopes, as I am sure everyone else did. 

Thanks also to @Rizwanm2 for providing great support to the convoy. 

I will post some pics in the gallery section shortly. Although they won’t be patch on @Gertjan’s unfortunately! 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Patrick van der Loo said:

@Hisham Masaad @Rizwanm2 @Tom B big thanks for a great ride today. I really enjoyed myself and saw the progress vs my first fewbie ride a few weeks back in the same area! Will put the pictures in the gallery. @Tom B I have a full video of one of your loops with the screaming land cruiser. DM me and I can send you the file directly. 

Thanks @Patrick van der Loo , look forward to seeing it. Can you whatsapp us to me? 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use