•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahel - Abu Dhabi - 8 Apr 2023

JeromeFJ

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  08th April 2023, Saturday

Meeting time:  7:00 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/xJ4Nzi7tNNkxNWXE7

Action Plan:  High dunes and sharp ridges in Nahel.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Recommended off-road gears: Walkie-talkie radio and off-road flag (MANDATORY), plus tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahel - Abu Dhabi - 8 Apr 2023

Dear Desert Drivers,

Thank you for signing-up for this FB+ drive on Saturday.  This area South of Nahel offers beautiful dunes, generally empty. Sharp ridges, deep bowls, high climbs, it has everything, and beautiful views in addition. Some faces are steep, and it can be quite impressive in some occasions. Be sure you come fully awake, with a car in top condition.

Current confirmed attendance @Stumpy Paj   @Amr Aydin @Gurcharan Mehta @KAMALIO @Gary F @Krishna R @Tharun Kumar V @Zed @Pascal @Ale Vallecchi

Wait List @Benjamin (1) @Abdul Basit Khan (2)

@Deepak Eswar, this is a Fewbie Plus drive, and you current level is FB, I'm sorry, but you cannot attend or be on the waitlist.

@Paolo Pellegrini, your registered level is FB+, but you have not yet driven at this level with @Carnity, and your last drive with us was 5 months ago. I will ask you to do at least one FB drive, before attending FB+. This is to ensure you can enjoy and remain comfortable with the drive level. The grading structure has been recently updated accordingly. https://carnity.com/forums/topic/16479-off-road-club-grading-structure-v30/#comment-125525

Thank you for your understanding

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

27 minutes ago, JeromeFJ said:

Dear Desert Drivers,

Thank you for signing-up for this FB+ drive on Saturday.  This area South of Nahel offers beautiful dunes, generally empty. Sharp ridges, deep bowls, high climbs, it has everything, and beautiful views in addition. Some faces are steep, and it can be quite impressive in some occasions. Be sure you come fully awake, with a car in top condition.

Current confirmed attendance @Stumpy Paj   @Amr Aydin @Gurcharan Mehta @KAMALIO @Gary F @Krishna R @Tharun Kumar V @Zed @Pascal @Ale Vallecchi

Wait List @Benjamin (1) @Abdul Basit Khan (2)

@Deepak Eswar, this is a Fewbie Plus drive, and you current level is FB, I'm sorry, but you cannot attend or be on the waitlist.

@Paolo Pellegrini, your registered level is FB+, but you have not yet driven at this level with @Carnity, and your last drive with us was 5 months ago. I will ask you to do at least one FB drive, before attending FB+. This is to ensure you can enjoy and remain comfortable with the drive level. The grading structure has been recently updated accordingly. https://carnity.com/forums/topic/16479-off-road-club-grading-structure-v30/#comment-89939

Thank you for your understanding

Dear Jerome, in fact, it was an error, and not intentional; I'm sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Wishing you all a pleasant and safe drive.

2 hours ago, Deepak Eswar said:

Dear Jerome, in fact, it was an error, and not intentional; I'm sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Wishing you all a pleasant and safe drive.

Thank you @Deepak Eswar. See you soon in a next FB drive!

• Like (+1) 1

@JeromeFJ Need to remove myself from this drive due to a conflict. 

55 minutes ago, Gary F said:

@JeromeFJ Need to remove myself from this drive due to a conflict. 

Noted @Gary F, thank you for informing early. See you next time

@Abdul Basit Khan, you are next in line, please confirm

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JeromeFJ said:

@Benjamin, you have been added to the drive for Sat morning. Kindly confirm during the day tomorrow when your car is back from the workshop. Thank you.

Will do thanks @JeromeFJ I’m hoping I’m not being too optimistic with it being out by Saturday. Ideally I’m hoping today or tomorrow if not I’ll inform you. :) 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use