•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 23 Sep 2023

Hisham Masaad

Great drive with a wonderful trail selected. I remember a previous drive also with @Hisham Masaadon this same track. The rolling dunes towards the latter half were fantastic.

Thanks a lot @Emanuel, @Benjamin for the SL and Centre.

@Issam Atra, your handling of the Cherokee was fantastic to watch powering up the climbs.

The weather is still quite hot as the day progressed. My vehicle did not overheat but was venting out coolant from the reservoir vent (just as it is supposed to be), but was kept continuously monitoring the temperature on my ODBII display towards the end. Thankfully it was all good.

See you all soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Another great adventure today with a great team, who made the drive fantastic. All arrived on time, I was the last one to arrive, briefing with all reminder points, and started moving. As usual mahafiz part was full of bushes, but the bowls worth to cross these bushes. Everyone did well, except one case with @essam ibrahim which was a good exercise to go through all the bowls after. And the only case where we have used shovels. After that all side slopes were done perfectly without issues. A break of about 10 minutes opposite fossil rock, and moved to the nice area of Faya. Few refusals, and reached al faya dune, which was totally churned and full of tracks. And since it was the end of the drive time, decided to exit. Great performance every one, and special thanks for SL @Emanuel you was really perfect SL. As usual @Benjamin great support for all drives. @Simon D very happy and glad to see you again, and as expected was a nice surprise for @Mohamad Anwer and @Abdelghani.  Thank you again @essam ibrahim @Shiju Raju @Xavi Moyano @Ben Williams @Issam Atra @Srilakshman Karthikeyan @Haneef Thayyil @Juzer Gandhi @Abdelghani for joining. Look forward to see you again in sand.

Nice weekend ahead

Hisham 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use