•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive Mahafiz (Sharjah) 20 Mar 2020

Frederic

8 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Bushranger is reliable and seems rated from your image.

Ramy is not a brand, instead a shop that sells thousand brand product. Dig deeper and find out which brand pin is that? Is it rated? Why ACE doesn't have the bushranger pin....?

Ace has these options. I wasn’t so sure about the multi size option so I thought I can try Ramy and went there.. Is Reese Ok to use?

FBAF9515-AFF9-42AB-B224-8F57B68AB12A.jpeg

9C6EFFA3-8C8A-4F54-ACFB-F98862FFFBEE.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

I havent heard of Reese, but they look quite sturdy.

Check the rating, that is important and quality of rating printed is with good amount of information and not just 9000000 LB, AMP, PMPO lolol.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

35 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I havent heard of Reese, but they look quite sturdy.

Check the rating, that is important and quality of rating printed is with good amount of information and not just 9000000 LB, AMP, PMPO lolol.

Reese is a household name for tow hitches. I’ll ask Xaf to give it a good tug coming Friday 😜

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Rinelle Sanaani @Mahmoud Hamzawy @Mostafa Taha @Martin.@Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Roshan Abraham @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen @Denizzalbayrak @Michael sammy @tjsingh @Tbone

Quick reminder to all fewbies on Friday's drive to make sure you have ALL MANDATORY offroad gears as per your drive level:
image.png.4a6ee612cbd7460e605674a0d08fdf04.png 

Please also read and understand all the following points below before joining off-road drives.

With the current COVID-19 pandemic, we all need to be very responsible for our-self and others.

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS POST BY CLICKING "TOTALLY AGREE".

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Frederic,

I yet couldn’t get fire extinguisher and medical kit. I don’t know if I can make it today too. Would it be ok to join tomorrow or should I leave?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

Hi @Frederic,

I yet couldn’t get fire extinguisher and medical kit. I don’t know if I can make it today too. Would it be ok to join tomorrow or should I leave?

The nearest gas station has fire extinguishers. A medical kit probaby comes standard in your glove compartment. Have a look and keep me posted.

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @Frederic, I am gonna have to leave from this week’s ride. I will gather everything in meanwhile. I hope I am not too late and some one else can join instead of me. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

Hi @Frederic, I am gonna have to leave from this week’s ride. I will gather everything in meanwhile. I hope I am not too late and some one else can join instead of me. 

No problem, thanks for informing. Take care and see you soon again !

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use