•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Maliha - Sharjah - 14 Aug 2020

Frederic

1 minute ago, SureshVNair said:

@Frederic Noted and Thank you.

See you all tomorrow.

Best Regards

@SureshVNair you have also signed up for the Pink Rock drive it seems. Please let us know which drive you will be attending.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

12 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@SureshVNair you have also signed up for the Pink Rock drive it seems. Please let us know which drive you will be attending.

Hi @Frederic

I saw that @Gaurav had approved my wait list there after confirming for this drive,

I had apologised to Gaurav already and has excused myself from the Pink Rock drive.

I will be joining the Maliha Drive at 4th poistion with you   

Regards

Suresh Nair

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Frederic said:

RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

@muzamil hussain @SureshVNair i have added you to the drive to fully occupy the list of 15 members. 

@Mukundan Nair i have removed you from the RSVP on your request, and added @Tero Vallas in your place.

image.png.4c5ccf59a852fab2d2fffea89461431a.png

We are having a nice mix of Newbies and Fewbies, so if all goes well i might bump the level up to Newbie+ in the lovely Mahafiz dunes. The plan is to drive towards Fossil Rock and use the play areas on the way there to practice some small side-sloping. 

@topgear will be my second lead, and will help me in trying to find the cleanest track for the rest of the convoy, and will slightly divert upon my instructions. 

@Nivin will be our center forward, and will help others with basic instructions when they have a refusal, and will relay essential information to me when needed.

@marks will be our sweep, keeping the convoy moving and also help out the newbies where needed. 

Please arrive well on time and start deflating as soon as you arrive. After deflation, please stay inside the vehicles so i can do the convoy setup and radio check. We will be using Carnity Channel 2 (446.03125 Mhz).

(12-13 PSI should be fine for all cars in our convoy).

We have made a COVID19 precautions post below, where we need you to formally agree upon. You can do this by clicking on the below post, reading it thoroughly, and then clicking on the "Totally Agree" image.png.3d477361197b5833a24172ab133d317c.png in that post (not here in the drive post).

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

See you guys tomorrow !

@Frederic looks like @Tero Vallas signed up for Pink Rock Drive as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Nivin said:

@Frederic looks like @Tero Vallas signed up for Pink Rock Drive as well. 

Yes I’ve spoken to him and he will do Pink Rock drive. 

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic
thank you for a great morning drive . Finally made it with you after a mistimed first attempt..  It was great.. and love the feedback both on and off the drive..

@Nivin
thank you also for the little tips..

Made the whole ride a good experience.. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Frederic thanks for a great drive. Loved every minute of it and really keen to get back to a play area now I've figured out tiptronic on the Pajero. You were right, it upshifts from 2nd once at an appropriate speed. I really appreciate the feedback you offer during drives and come away from each one having learned something new!I got a nice shot of you taking the FJ Cuiser for a walk below 😜.

Hope I answered all your questions about the MeanMother air compressor@topgear. I was struggling in the heat when you caught me so I'm not sure how coherent I was being 😅 .

Thanks @Ahmed Azmy for the awesome aerial shot of Fossil Rock in the gallery 👏 👏 and @Nivin for basically starring my Pajero in your home movie 🤩😎

Looking forward to next weekend already! 

20200814_062740.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use