COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 11 Dec 2020

Frederic

@Michael Gazi i noticed you have signed up for two drives on Friday. As per our policy we kindly request every member to sign up for 1 drive only between Sunday and Tuesday. From Wednesday onwards we allow a second booking. 

Please select which drive you will be attending (morning or afternoon). If you wish to join the second drive you can ask in the drive topic to be added to the waitlist.

Thanks 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

On 12/6/2020 at 9:02 PM, Atif said:

Hi Fred,

Pls add me to the WL . 
Thanks

Hi @Atif as you are intermediate, i will add you to the Manage tab. See you on Friday !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks guys for the quick signup for Fridays drive in Pink Rock !

@Chris Meir @frederic demolder @Federico De Chirico @Gavin Hill @Melenany @Federico Galbieri @Nathan Evans @Kaile Barrameda @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Hisham Masaad 

Please make sure you have below items with you when joining our drive, otherwise we won't be able to accept you.

• Fully charged and programmed radio (walkie talkie)
  • Safety flag, safely mounted on the car
  • Tire deflator and tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor to inflate your tires.

If you need any help in getting these stuff, search tons of information here or ask on the forum and many offroaders will be happy to guide you to buy these before the drive.

See you guys on Friday !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Danish Mohammad you have been added to the drive. (we are now at max limit convoy size)

Current Waitlist

1) Sreenath (1st drive)

2) Imranaas81 (1st drive)

3) Syed Salman (1st drive)

4) Varunmehndiratta (2nd drive)

Preference will be given to members that have not yet secured a drive for this weekend.

Tomorrow we will open the RSVP and see who is eligible to be added if any space becomes avaiable.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Frederic please take me out from the wait list as I got confirmed for the Bab Al Shams drive in the afternoon. Love to give a chance to another enthusiast who would like to enjoy the drives. Thanks for the consideration. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Mukundan Nair i will add you to the manage tab as you are intermediate.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

@Danish Mohammad you have been added to the drive. (we are now at max limit convoy size)

Current Waitlist

1) Sreenath (1st drive)

2) Imranaas81 (1st drive)

3) Syed Salman (2nd drive)

4) Varunmehndiratta (2nd drive)

Preference will be given to members that have not yet secured a drive for this weekend.

Tomorrow we will open the RSVP and see who is eligible to be added if any space becomes avaiable.

Hi Frederic - I have driven once with Carnity on a newbie drive and 2 other times with other groups so I have 3 under my belt so far. Thank you 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use