COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 18 Dec 2020

Rahimdad

@Rahimdad kindly remove me from the drive as my XTERRA unfortunately developed fluid leak from the steering box and its gone for repair. I really wished to participate but looks like I got to leave. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

DRIVE RSVP IS CLOSED NOW

Here is the final convoy list

1. Rahimdad - Pathfinder
2. Anvar Sadath Bekal - Pajero (Second lead)
3. Michael Gazi - Pajero
4. Badar Tariq - Pajero
5. Sreenath Giridharan - Fortuner
6. Umar Kamal - JGC
7. Senthil Kumar - Wrangler JKU (Centre Forward)
8. Arman - Wrangler TJ
9. varunmehndiratta - Wrangler JL
10. Syed Salman Raza - Wrangler TJ Manual
11. Harold Roberts - FJC
12. Shehab Alawadhi - Ford F150 ( Sweep)

@Anvar Sadath Bekal @Michael Gazi @Badar Tariq @Sreenath Giridharan @Umar Kamal @Senthil Kumar @Arman @varunmehndiratta @syed salman raza @Harold Roberts @Shehab Alawadhi

Please be on time, sharp at 2:00 PM, little early is always better.

Please tune to Carnity Channel 1

Deflate your tires to as soon as you reach to the meeting point.

Be inside your car - AT ALL TIMES - after the deflation.

@Shehab Alawadhi your dream come true, welcome to my sweep team.

We might have a guest driver dropping in, let's keep this our secret, maybe Secret Santa making his way on our drive. So keep an eye out for the Reindeers and the Santa's sleigh. Might have his dwarfs with him as well.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Rahimdad sorry I haven’t been replying or reacting. I’ve been super busy this week. I was waiting for the convoy line up and when I saw I was in sweep I literally jumped and shouted in joy, my family thought I was crazy 😂. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

Im sad for the people that left the drive due to their personal things and hello to all the other people joining. @Thomas Varghese I was hoping to take some nice car pictures with you, but inshallah next time we will get to drive together. 

@Rahimdad inshallah I will make you proud as a your sweep team, I hope to learn more from the whole Carnity team! 

• Like (+1) 4

No worries @Shehab Alawadhi, it is a pleasure to hear from you.

After reading your message I literally fall on the floor laughing and my family now thinks they need to admit me at the mental hospital, I guess we are alike.

Insha Allah I will try to make a good lead and try not to trouble you so much, hope I can make you proud as your lead and I too continue to learn from our great Carnity team.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

After reading your message I literally fall on the floor laughing and my family now thinks they need to admit me at the mental hospital, I guess we are alike.

Insha Allah I will try to make a good lead and try not to trouble you so much, hope I can make you proud as your lead and I too continue to learn from our great Carnity team.

I think we will become good friends and drive mates for n the future inshallah.

Inshallah soon one day I will go from sweep to second lead so I can learn to navigate better in the virgin desert sands and to make better decisions and choose better route options. 

Inshallah everyone will be proud and enjoy you leading the drive as much as I know I will in sweep! Hope I can get a few amazing pictures of all our cars, thankfully I have my uncle with me to be my Camera man 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

7 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Sorry for withdrawing from the drive @Shehab Alawadhi. My XTERRA"s steering box developed a leak and is gone for repair. I didn't want to deny the chance to somebody else incase the car didn't come out after repairs. The car got ready yesterday night and I could have joined but didn't want to take a chance and deny somebody else the fun. We will have soon a drive together - hopefully next week. 
I suppose the offroad bug has bitten me and I'm seriously infected. Hopefully nobody comes up with a treatment for this bug in the near future. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

@Thomas Varghese glad to know you and your X are back together again. I have a vaccine for this bug already, but I am not sharing the formula, it will cost you much more to get the vaccine than continue off-roading. Fortunately I have one position in my convoy and can make an exception if you want to join. Let me know before 11 am so that I can add you to my convoy. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use