•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Iftar Bowl to Area 53 - Sharjah - 02 Jan 2021

Gaurav

Hi @Gaurav please add me to the wait list. My car still in the garage after damaged to the radiator last week and garage man promised today to release it before Saturday.

This is my first drive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Wow! The Carnity marshals are too good to us! Thank you guys for opening up a second drive and accommodating the people on the waitlist 🙏🏻
@Gaurav, @Wrangeld and @Lorenzo Candelpergher, thank you very much!
Also, thanks to my fellow Carnity drivers for signing up in big numbers to warrant a second drive 👏🏻

Now that we’re done with the niceties, let’s get down to business.@Lorenzo Candelpergher, I’m warning you from now, I’m going to get stuck on every dune of this drive, and call on you to rescue me (lots of work), unless of course you release the drone video you shot of us a few weeks back 🤣 I’m telling you, I might even have a pop-out, and we’d have to use you extensive mobile Speedex shop 😂

@Rahimdad Superman, I hope to see you soon brother for some extra laughs 😀 🙏🏻

@Ahab Shamaa, looking forward to the challenge!

My kinetic rope has been almost completely resting after the heavy-duty use in Liwa, so it is time for a good stretch.. and the Speedex arsenal in my trunk is ready for deployment out of the armored tool box. 

Last but not least, my son Miki, who has recently shifted his interest from wishing/watching pop-outs repairs to being radio capitain in sweep, said for once he'll happily go back to the old passions and bring pop-corn to fully enjoy the pop-out 😂😂

So, as @Srikumar suggests.. "Bring it on"!. 

PS: drone footage is unfortunately saved on the hard drive of a laptop under repair since endless time. Hope to get it out sometime in January 

Edited by Lorenzo Candelpergher
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Looks like some folks here wish to see US vs Jap Iftar bowl action........!

@Ahab Shamaa VS @DANIEL NOGUEIRA

FJC (141 hp/ton) VS Dodge Ram (143 hp/ton) pretty close numbers.

It will be good fun to watch them climbing Iftar bowl from left, right and center (in same order).

I will sit with Miki and share his pop corn.

• Haha (+1) 7
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

54 minutes ago, Athula Dharmadada said:

Hi @Gaurav please add me to the wait list. My car still in the garage after damaged to the radiator last week and garage man promised today to release it before Saturday.

This is my first drive.

Hope you will be with us inshallah 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Looks like some folks here wish to see US vs Jap Iftar bowl action........!

Oh yeah baby. Now, this is becoming interesting. 😂 

But as a word of advice, never push yourself to the max. Have a good time, but when you realise it's getting serious , that's the time you stop as mistakes happen.

• Totally Agree (+2) 6

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, @DANIEL NOGUEIRA, @Gaurav &@Srikumar; ya’ll are bad 🤪 This thread reminds me of the movie ‘The Chronicles of Riddick’ where they say: “We all started as something else”

We started with a number of us practically begging to join this drive, and ended up pitting my beloved adoptive country against the land of the rising sun 😀

Well, in the challenge regard, I say hold your horses, as it’s a no go 😀 First off, my Kaiju, even though she’s a looker 😍 and I love her, is no match for the powerful V8 Ram💪🏻
Secondly, you’re facing off a fat, middle aged phone salesman (me), against a Jujitsu master, a surfer and and a sportsman! Again, no match there 😀  Daniel is simply a better driver than I am. I’ve seen him do climbs and ride ridges like Mad Max! I on the other hand, am the definition of chicken 😂

So ladies and gentlemen, there will be no showdown this coming Saturday. I think I’ll be joining Miki and @Gaurav in popcorn consumption activities, while watching the rest of you do amazing things on the sand😀

@Lorenzo Candelpergher, sorry to hear about your computer issues. I’m normally a patient man, but my daughter was with me on the “drone drive”, and asks me about the footage daily. So I’m just projecting my pain here brother 😂

See ya’ll on the sand Saturday 😍

Edited by Ahab Shamaa
  • Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, @DANIEL NOGUEIRA, @Gaurav &@Srikumar; ya’ll are bad 🤪 This thread reminds me of the movie ‘The Chronicles of Riddick’ where they say: “We all started as something else”

We started with a number of us practically begging to join this drive, and ended up pitting my beloved adoptive country against the land of the rising sun 😀

Well, in the challenge regard, I say hold your horses, as it’s a no go 😀 First off, my Kaiju, even though she’s a looker 😍 and I love her, is no match for the powerful V8 Ram💪🏻
Secondly, you’re facing off a fat, middle aged phone salesman (me), against a Jujitsu master, a surfer and and a sportsman! Again, no match there 😀  Daniel is simply a better driver than I am. I’ve seen him do climbs and ride ridges like Mad Max! I on the other hand, am the definition of chicken 😂

So ladies and gentlemen, there will be no showdown this coming Saturday. I think I’ll be joining Miki and @Gaurav in popcorn consumption activities, while watching the rest of you do amazing things on the sand😀

@Lorenzo Candelpergher, sorry to hear about your computer issues. I’m normally a patient man, but my daughter was with me on the “drone drive”, and asks me about the footage daily. So I’m just projecting my pain here brother 😂

See ya’ll on the sand Saturday 😍

Again you are a strategy man.... trying to be the underdog and leaving all the pressure on me... lol 

Maybe you used to be a chicken, but you are a very good driver now, I've seen your improvement as well many of the guys that started with us as newbie. 

Sure that there is no challenge,  it's all big joke, and you are carrying the uncle Sam flag in your "looker and mean" sushimobile😜😜 

Let's all have a lot of fun, being safe, and learning more from our fellow marshals... 

See you in the sand 

砂浜でお会いしましょう

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Really, what a contrast from Kaiju to Sushimobile.........!

Ya rayal @Ahab Shamaa, enough said. Let's show the bower of real Kaiju.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use