COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 12 Mar 2021

Rahimdad

@Rahimdad kindly wait till evening to include me in the list as there is a slot opened up at @Ale Vallecchi's drive when @N@ved has offered his willingness to leave and I'm WL#1. Let me hear from @Ale Vallecchi if I will be included or not. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Copy that @Thomas Varghese, but please let me know before 5 pm please.

@Ale Vallecchi is mum. What shall I do?

• Like (+1) 1

Thank You @Rahimdad. @Ale Vallecchi had added me to his fewbie plus drive. You can cancel my wait list. 

• Like (+1) 2

Time to close up the drive and share the convoy numbering and the radio channel we will be using tomorrow.

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

Convoy numbering:

1. Rahimdad - Pathfinder
  2. Jasim Khumi - Pajero SWB (2nd Lead)
  3. Danish Mohammad - Pajero
  4. Hossam Anwar - Pajero
  5. Trekado - Pajero
  6. Ahmad Shaker - FJC
  7. Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader - Pajero (CF)
  8. Rawad Bahsas - Y62
  9. Osama Al Hamwi - LC200
  10. Prajupramod - LC200
  11. Hardik Mody - Xterra
  12. Larry Cadden - JK
  13. Islam Soliman (Sweep)

@Jasim Khumi @Danish Mohammad @Hossam Anwar @Trekado @Ahmad Shaker @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Rawad Bahsas @Osama Al Hamwi @prajupramod @Hardik Mody @Larry Cadden @Islam Soliman

Please find your names and convoy numbering above. When you arrive tomorrow morning, you can start deflating your tires to 15psi if you have normal/highway tires, and 12psi in case you have off-road tires.

Please arrive on time 6:30 AM, earlier is even better so we can help you out with deflation if needed.

We will be using Carnity Channel 1: 446.00625 Mhz.

Seniors on the drive are myself, @Jasim Khumi in second lead, @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader as center forward and @Islam Soliman who will be sweeping the convoy and we will all help you out in case of refusals, stucks, which is all part of the game (and fun) :)

After deflating we will do a briefing to emphasize on the aspects of off-roading and the teamwork involved when becoming part of our off-road community. Since the number of cases has gone alarmingly high and as per the new restrictions we will revert back to briefing from our vehicles over the radio..

In case of emergencies, you can contact me on 050 674 9099

See you tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Rahimdad Bhai - Thank you for the great drive today! As you rightly said, every drive is a new learning and today was no different. 

Special thanks to @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader and @Islam Soliman for the amazing support you have both been providing me and the rest of the convoy!

Last but not the least, we had a great convoy and everyone did well! See you all soon!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@prajupramod thanks for being there and I was really impressed with you, @Osama Al Hamwi and @Rawad Bahsas for how smooth you all controlled your big behemoths.. well done

@Larry Cadden @Ahmad Shaker @Hardik Mody @Trekado @Hossam Anwar @Danish Mohammad Thanks all for your great spirit and driving with us on the convoy today

Special thanks for @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader and @Jasim Khumi for your wonderful support to the convoy 

Last but not definitely least @Rahimdad thanks a lot for the great lead, wonderful route, and for allowing me to support the convoy today.. can’t wait for our next drive together.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use