COVID19 Compliant - Tuesday Evening Fewbie Short Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 23 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

2 hours ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@Foxtrot Oscar many thanks for the last Tuesday drive it was planned to be short afternoon drive but turned out to afternoon to night time drive as everyone consented to the idea of extending the drive time. We have two early exits @Thomas Varghese had an engine heat up and @Gaurav Soni detected some vibration sound from the power steering and both for precautionary reason decided to exit the drive. I hope they did not have much of damage and can resume the drives ASAP. The desert becomes very scenic with the sunset and pleasant cool winds we saw very few Gazelles but no other animal life. This area to me is a perfect picnic spot and must be visited for it there some chatter between us on having a BBQ one night there (surely post Covid). Near the end we had one bad stuck and equally tough retrieval. Thanks @Ahab Shamaa mighty lights and with other we illuminated the area. @Islam Solimanas our consistent sweep and the rest drivers contributed as usual to the success of the drive under lead of our own superwoman.

Nice clip @Ashok chaturvedi and successful recovery being executed by @Craig Finlayson calm and smooth 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

What a fantastic drive this was! I enjoyed every minute of it 😀

The latter bit of the drive was awesome, and the desert night was exhilarating and refreshing.  Everyone drove so well and everyone got to try out their shiny lights 😍
The fewbies proved to be very capable   and the IMs showed off their impressive driving skills as well 😀

@Foxtrot Oscar, as usual, you’re the life of the party (or the drive)🤣 Thank you for all the effort you put into keeping the convoy entertained, challenged and most importantly safe 🙏🏻
@Craig Finlayson and @Islam Soliman, thanks for keeping the convoy safe, and helping us move things along. 
@Ashok chaturvedi and @Hisham Masaad, my fellow FJ owners, thanks for showing us that FJs don’t actually get stuck; they just park themselves for a short while 😂

Finally, I look forward to driving with you all again, and I hope it’s a night drive, because I thoroughly enjoyed driving under the imposing desert sky 😀

• Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

The latter bit of the drive was awesome, and the desert night was exhilarating and refreshing.  Everyone drove so well and everyone got to try out their shiny lights 😍
The fewbies proved to be very capable   and the IMs showed off their impressive driving skills as well 😀

@Foxtrot Oscar, as usual, you’re the life of the party (or the drive)🤣 Thank you for all the effort you put into keeping the convoy entertained, challenged and most importantly safe 🙏🏻
@Craig Finlayson and @Islam Soliman, thanks for keeping the convoy safe, and helping us move things along. 
@Ashok chaturvedi and @Hisham Masaad, my fellow FJ owners, thanks for showing us that FJs don’t actually get stuck; they just park themselves for a short while 😂

Finally, I look forward to driving with you all again, and I hope it’s a night drive, because I thoroughly enjoyed driving under the imposing desert sky 😀

FJs don’t actually get stuck; they just park themselves for a short while 🤣 love it!

I still think we should have gatecrashed that BBQ, the smell of charcoal burning in the night air is one of life's simple pleasures. Maybe next week I'll do a night drive again I thoroughly enjoy it too

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Inshallah we can make a night drive after iftar soon 😉

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

FJs don’t actually get stuck; they just park themselves for a short while 😂

Especially when it’s being parked by fine drivers like you guys 🙏

19 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

FJs don’t actually get stuck; they just park themselves for a short while 😂

Especially when it’s being parked by fine drivers like youguys 🙏

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Yes, they were nice guys and were offering to help .

they wee with us as we inflated and asked if they could join ‘my club’ 😅

they have the Carnity details now , so hopefully we’ll see them again 

Yes @Foxtrot Oscarthese two guys were next to me during inflating, and they asked me again about the group, and they were asking about my compressor and the way I am inflating, and they were impressed with @Ahab Shamaa car arrangements. They were also king to help me arranging my things after inflation. Thanks Angela for the drive and all participants. 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use