COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - The magic of Fossil Rock and Faya - Sharjah - 11 May 2021

Thanks @Anish S for the wonderful drive and your guidance. I really appreciate your advices. Thanks @Islam Soliman and @Ranjan Das for your great work at sweep and CF. This was my fist drive as a Fewbie and it was amazing. Got a chance to push further. Honestly I have improved my driving skills a lot compared to my very first newbie drive to the same location two months ago. @Rawad Bahsas great drive buddy always love to see your Nissan Beast. You are handling it beautifully.  One of wheel nut is broken in my front wheel. I think I have to put a new spacer. 

Thanks all for the great drive.  See you all again. 

DSC00228-min.JPG

DSC00258-min.JPG

DSC00274-min.JPG

DSC00309-min.JPG

DSC00310-min.JPG

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Many thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergher for the drive this morning! Beautiful selection of dunes, bowls and play areas, always carefully explained.  Thanks @Dodi Syahdarand @GauravSoni for the support. 

Convoy 1, check the gallery for some action pictures,  and a view from the top of Faya Big Dune ;)

20210511_162211.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

48 minutes ago, JeromeFJ said:

Many thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergher for the drive this morning! Beautiful selection of dunes, bowls and play areas, always carefully explained.  Thanks @Dodi Syahdarand @GauravSoni for the support. 

Convoy 1, check the gallery for some action pictures,  and a view from the top of Faya Big Dune ;)

20210511_162211.jpg

Beautiful shots @JeromeFJ

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Convoy 2:

Thanks @Anish S @Islam Solimanand @Ranjan Das for a brilliant drive. Thanks also @Rawad Bahsas(and your wife) for recovering my flag on more than 1 occasion. oh and @Islam Solimanfor the loan of his flag ( as he was at rear of convoy) when i eventually realised there was a crack in the suction cup.

Now to the driving - It was AMAZING. I was a bit sceptical when signing up as had only been to Fossil Rock / Faya area ( as a Newbie) a couple of weeks before. But as a Fewbie it was a totally different experience. Some fantastic slide sloping and then progressively climbing through the bowls at the rear of Faya was truly an experience i will not forget for a long time.

Thanks again @Anish S, until the next time.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use