•  

COVID19 Compliant - Friday Morning Fewbie Plus Drive - Middle Earth - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

9 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

Current WL:

1. @Jack Thomas

2. @Danish Mohammad

21 hours ago, Jack Thomas said:

Hi @Islam Soliman 

I'll jump on if anyone drops off please.

Cheers

Jack

1st or 2nd drive @Jack Thomas?

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Dear @JeromeFJ @Darren Brooke @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Ranjan Das @RooRzOn @Niki @Matt.T @Rizwanm2 @Danish Mohammad @Mario Cornejo @Mehmet Volga @Hisham Masaad

It's time we wrap up our plan for tomorrow morning adventure with basic details.

1- weather is getting hot and we want to have an early start hoping to cover majority of the track by 8:30am before heading to the exit to inflat by 9:00am before we get roasted.

2- This requires prompt presence at the meeting point by 4:30am and be ready to move max by 4:45am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your radio is on, fully charged, and set to the right frequency: channel 3 (446,056.25) upon arrival to do a quick radio check

4. when you arrive, pls try to take your position (if possible) based on the below convoy order

5- briefing will be done on the radio as we start moving

See you all on the sand 😎

image.png.93232977da69efe4f6b23df86a67960d.png

Hi @Islam Soliman, I would not be able to join this drive for tomorrow, I will be taking a short break from off roading. Kindly excuse me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Sad (0) 3

11 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Hi @Islam Soliman, I would not be able to join this drive for tomorrow, I will be taking a short break from off roading. Kindly excuse me.

Sad to hear it @Lakshmi Narasimhan .. hope all is well 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Islam Soliman said:

Sad to hear it @Lakshmi Narasimhan .. hope all is well 

I need little time off to recoup, rest all is fine.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

I need little time off to recoup, rest all is fine.

Thanks for letting me know and hope to see u soon my friend 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

2 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks for letting me know and hope to see u soon my friend 

Its going to be really tough time without a drive, still I have to go through this to get back strong.

• Like (+1) 8

@Islam Soliman thank you for the intense drive this morning ! As usual, carefully prepared and efficiently delivered ! Excellent combination of different terrains, and finally, the challenge was to handle this sand so so soft... again excellent opportunities for us to practice keeping the momentum.

thanks to all in the convoy and particularly @Hisham Masaad @Mehmet Volga and @Niki for the support, always there when needed !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use