Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan to Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 24 Dec 2021

Mehmet Volga

@Tom B @Mohamad Anwer @Gertjan @John Vanderbleek @ShereenMK @Salim Akhtar @Josh T. @Sudhanva Sonawane @marks

Good evening everybody! 

The convoy order for tomorrow;

convoy.JPG.1a8550392b5c83da219aa4122932f9ef.JPG

We will be using channel#2 on the radio

@marks will take partial leading of the drive.

For the ones coming outside: don't forget to keep enough time for EDE scanning at AD border points to avoid delaying. Get up earlier than usual...

See you in the morning...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Mehmet Volga said:

@Tom B @Mohamad Anwer @Gertjan @John Vanderbleek @ShereenMK @Salim Akhtar @Josh T. @Sudhanva Sonawane @marks

Good evening everybody! 

The convoy order for tomorrow;

convoy.JPG.1a8550392b5c83da219aa4122932f9ef.JPG

We will be using channel#2 on the radio

@marks will take partial leading of the drive.

For the ones coming outside: don't forget to keep enough time for EDE scanning at AD border points to avoid delaying. Get up earlier than usual...

See you in the morning...

Mehmet kindly add me in the list …. Last minute joining the convoy 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Mus_hus78 said:

Mehmet kindly add me in the list …. Last minute joining the convoy 

Ok @Mus_hus78, you are in... You will take CF and @Josh T. will shift to sweep then...

Thanks @Mehmet Volga, @marks, @Josh T., @ShereenMK, great drive! I enjoyed it very much!

Some pictures loaded in the gallery.

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1138-fewbie-sweihan-to-al-fayah-abu-dhabi-24-dec-2021

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Gertjan said:

Thanks @Mehmet Volga, @marks, @Josh T., @ShereenMK, great drive! I enjoyed it very much!

Some pictures loaded in the gallery.

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1138-fewbie-sweihan-to-al-fayah-abu-dhabi-24-dec-2021

Cool 😎 pics ….. didn’t know we had a professional photographer with us forgot my famous Hollywood pose 🦸🏾‍♂️Probably next time .

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks @Tom B @Mohamad Anwer @Gertjan @John Vanderbleek @ShereenMK @Salim Akhtar @Josh T. @Sudhanva Sonawane @marks @Mus_hus78 for another lovely day in a beautiful desert zone of AD. Fully charged and relaxed for the new year!

Great leading by @marks with challenges and playing together! Good job buddy!

Winged supports @Mus_hus78 and @Josh T. sorted out every issues and kept the convoy in safe order. Thank you amigos! 

@Tom B very good start to your Fewbie journey. Enjoy! (You will love manual gearing soon 😉)

@Gertjan @Sudhanva Sonawane @Salim Akhtar excellent step up in your progress guys. Keep it up!

... and experienced desert smashers @John Vanderbleek @Mohamad Anwer @ShereenMK , nice show friends! I enjoyed watching. @ShereenMK; don't change your car 💪

See you all on the next. Until then, Merry Christmas / Happy new year! 🎅

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Mehmet Volga said:

Thanks @Tom B @Mohamad Anwer @Gertjan @John Vanderbleek @ShereenMK @Salim Akhtar @Josh T. @Sudhanva Sonawane @marks @Mus_hus78 for another lovely day in a beautiful desert zone of AD. Fully charged and relaxed for the new year!

Great leading by @marks with challenges and playing together! Good job buddy!

Winged supports @Mus_hus78 and @Josh T. sorted out every issues and kept the convoy in safe order. Thank you amigos! 

@Tom B very good start to your Fewbie journey. Enjoy! (You will love manual gearing soon 😉)

@Gertjan @Sudhanva Sonawane @Salim Akhtar excellent step up in your progress guys. Keep it up!

... and experienced desert smashers @John Vanderbleek @Mohamad Anwer @ShereenMK , nice show friends! I enjoyed watching. @ShereenMK; don't change your car 💪

See you all on the next. Until then, Merry Christmas / Happy new year! 🎅

Thank you brother Mehmet for everything today, it was a great fun . 👍 

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use