Full Day Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Liwa - Abu Dhabi - 6 Feb 2022

Asif Hussain

4 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

@Zedi am not carrying any extra fuel, i will borrow from you if needed please fix your price now.

for Marshal always free 😁, for the rest multiply x2 from current Adnoc prices here 👇🏻

A05BA969-E91E-4A9A-8367-642A20AA8BB1.jpeg.797f0ed6e6e2cb357ac4e52562bc475f.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Zed said:

Hahaha... i see you're having fun monitoring Abu Dhabi trips, when are you coming here again, or maybe there's a surprise support visit from you tomorrow 😁

@Srikumar still waiting for that last undone fb+ drive in sweihan. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Mus_hus78 @ShereenMK fuel for our shoveling spirit is here, a bucket full of chicken biryani for tomorrow 😁

C86E893B-3F0B-429F-875E-2886C1D6130E.jpeg.5150b7aff0e0db1f076525af3ff3422a.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

3 hours ago, Zed said:

for Marshal always free 😁, for the rest multiply x2 from current Adnoc prices here 👇🏻

A05BA969-E91E-4A9A-8367-642A20AA8BB1.jpeg.797f0ed6e6e2cb357ac4e52562bc475f.jpeg

Very smart to give free fuel to the Marshal when needed. Atleast you secure your exit to the road

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Zed said:

@Mus_hus78 @ShereenMK fuel for our shoveling spirit is here, a bucket full of chicken biryani for tomorrow 😁

C86E893B-3F0B-429F-875E-2886C1D6130E.jpeg.5150b7aff0e0db1f076525af3ff3422a.jpeg

Well seems like zed your not only selling fuel but cooked biryani too 😍😍😍 but I don’t mind paying for this biryani even after shovelling 😅

• Like (+1) 1

Liwa + @Asif Hussainbhai = the ultimate, nothing more to ask for, my best drive till date, fantastic team work everyone and excellent SL by @ShereenMK.

thanks @Zedfor the biriyani, guess u don’t want to give lunch next time as u didn’t give us shoveling opportunity today, you are officially nominated as our recovery champion.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Naveen Raj said:

thanks @Zedfor the biriyani, guess u don’t want to give lunch next time as u didn’t give us shoveling opportunity today, you are officially nominated as our recovery champion.

benefits of being at the back = can watch other people get stuck and have time to calculate re-routing for myself & @Josh T. 😁  And this time I didn't receive an important call while doing side-sloping 😂

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks @Asif Hussain bhai for such a lovely drive. This weeks drive made me feel last week drive as a newbie one.

@Alphin Aloor good to see one dubai guy. Hope you had fun with us.

@Naveen Raj you proved that a 3.0 pajero is more than enough to conquer Liwa dunes. Well done my BOY..! 

@Santoso Marjuki you have mastered your jeep.

@Mus_hus78  @Farouq Owdeh @Josh T. It was fun with you guys.

@Hasan Wahlan @Karthikeyan Govindarajan. The things u missed: 1. @Zed's biriyani + meat filled roti  2. ginger tea from @Santoso Marjuki and finally the FUN which have no words to explain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Asif Hussain thanks for this lovely trip to Hameem and further ….. beside fixing my car transmission issue with just tightening battery  terminal 🙂…. Thanks @Farouq Owdehfor joing is after long time 😇….. altho I must accept your car behind was more scary than being in front as that roaring engine kept me on my toe all the time and apology coz of me you had to jump into that pocket 🤐….. @Zed + @Josh T. good sweepers creepers ….. special thanks to @Zedfor midday lunch break 😍

@Alphin Aloor was great driving with you 

@Naveen Rajyour rattle snake 🐍 sound of pajero always keeps me wondering if there is any snake in your engine 🤔….. but was nice drive with you …. Hope to explore more with you as only other pajero I get to drive with 😇

@Santoso Marjukiwas good to see your modified deep Jeep modifying the sand before me attempting any side plays 😅…… 

@ShereenMK I have hardly seen your car all day as it was way too ahead of me but did finally meet you for brunch 😋…… 

Thanks everyone for driving in and out Of those big dunes in one piece 😎

• Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, Mus_hus78 said:

your rattle snake 🐍 sound of pajero always keeps me wondering if there is any snake in your engine 🤔….. but was nice drive with you …. Hope to explore more with you as only other pajero I get to drive with 😇

Someone said a snake in the engine can increase the HP so I put one in it 😜.(  My cat converter got cracked, fixed it today)

I am impressed by the way you handled your Pajero on high climbs and bowls, I have to learn a lot from you, watching your Pajero in action instills confidence in me.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use