Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 5 Mar 2022

Islam Soliman

@Islam Soliman thank you for the opportunity to join you on this drive. The drive itself was great as always and more importantly i learnt so much from your good self and Richard. @Wrangeld appreciate the advise that will help me help others better in future and make me a better support driver. Really appreciate the guidance, learnings and support from you both.  The team @paolo dassi @Juan Carlos Prego Perez @Krishna R @Awais Zuberi  @Mohammed Sirajuddin @Zulfikhar Naiyar  @Paolo Morresi @Samer Najm you guys drove brilliantly with very few stucks and refusals. Appreciate the patience you showed throughout the drive. Really hope you all enjoyed the drive as much as i did and i hope to see you all in the sand again very soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Really a great great drive! Thanks @Islam Soliman @Davie Chase @Wrangeld for your patience and suggestions always clear and helpful. The drive was very enjoyable, pretty hard sand to begin with, getting softer as temperature rose. It was good to practice specific skills in the drive with multiple attempts. As often happens, while about to get back to tarmac and when the attention drops slightly, I got stuck on a "solid" bush in a little pocke after a small dune... I misjudged it completely, thinking it was a much smaller one! A gentle pull from @Islam Soliman and the suggestions from @Wrangeld got me out of trouble. Greetings to the reminder of the convoy and see you soon again on the sand! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Islam Soliman, @Davie Chaseand @Wrangeldfor the wonderful drive today!

was a lot of fun and the chosen route was amazing. Lot of new learnings and good experience.

Looking forward for more such drives soon!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use