Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra South - Dubai - 10 Apr 2022

Islam Soliman

Evening all, unfortunately cannot make it. In Saudi and have a feeling I'll be overly and irresponsibilly tired when I get back to fully focus on drive. Enjoy! Imran 

• Like (+1) 4

Hi @Elsinno thanks for RSVPing to this drive. However unfortunately as this a NB drive completing an Absolute Newbie is a prerequisite before joining a Newbie drive such as this one. Accordingly I have to remove your RSVP and will ask you to first complete an AN first. Looking forward for driving with you soon.

• Like (+1) 3

On 4/8/2022 at 11:51 AM, Islam Soliman said:

GM @Krishna R @Emanuel @Davie Chase @RiaanJH @Amr Aydin @Rajat Verma @george charbel @Ron.P @takeshi sobue @Abdelghani Masad @Pacific @Yerem Davtyan @pramod @Haitham Khattab @Andrei S @Thian @Imteeaz @Ben Lee @Yaseen87 @Ignacio Quindos @imranaasghar81 @Farook Veettil @Issaa @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @shailendra singh vilkhu @Savio Fernandes

Quick update .. thanks to @Chaitanya D and @Hisham Masaad help, I am happy to confirm extension of the drive RSVP and accordingly all WL is now confirmed. We will have 2 convoys, details will be shared tomorrow.

For now, please let me know by a message and removal of your RSVP in case of any change of your plan.

Stay tuned!

Hi @Islam Soliman ,change in duty rota, I am withdrawing. Have fun.

• Confused (0) 1
  • Sad (0) 3

49 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Dear All, as we always pledge to leave no one behind we stretched this drive to ensure all WL have their share of the fun on the sand tomorrow morning. As we have 2 convoys (X & Y), please read carefully and ensure you join the correct convoy:

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed.. trust me you will need all of it.

2- Be at the correct meeting point by 6:30am (or before) and be ready to move max by 6:45am max (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to the correct channel for your convoy

4- Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- Please be prepared for a demanding drive which you will require your undivided attention. Bringing passengers is ok provided they will not be a cause for distraction and don't have known motion sickness or fear of heights.

6- Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and no moving objects 

7- Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.

8- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your safety flag and radio (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)

9. X-Convoy : @Amr Aydin @shailendra singh vilkhu @Ignacio Quindos @george charbel @Yaseen87 @Issaa @Davie Chase @Emanuel @RiaanJH @Rajat Verma @takeshi sobue @Udit S @DP1011

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/txPq9pUmBdSzrXip9

Radio: Channel 1 (446,006)

Order:

image.png.ebec399f43d427d6311cde514754f27f.png

10. Y-Convoy: @Abdelghani Masad @Ben Lee @Andrei S @Thian @Ron.P @pramod @Yerem Davtyan@Savio Fernandes @Krishna R @Farook Veettil @Imteeaz @Hisham Masaad

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/feyCFw1h5EYhsKkL9

Radio: Channel 2 (446,031)

Order:

image.png.6dd6b619e68420a04ffa47ab4b7664a9.png

C u all on the sand 🤩!

Awesome, thanks very much @Islam Soliman! Thanks for accepting all WL and accommodating our requests! 

C U in the sand tomorrow!

• Like (+1) 6

13 minutes ago, Yerem Davtyan said:

Awesome, thanks very much @Islam Soliman! Thanks for accepting all WL and accommodating our requests! 

C U in the sand tomorrow!

Wow 27 drivers.....I will gonna miss this...also it is been ages driven with @Chaitanya D. Hope one day.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad (0) 1

46 minutes ago, Issaa said:

Sorry guys. Just got PCR positive. Can’t make it 

Sorry to hear this @Issaa.. hope all is well

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use