MorningMorning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 17 Apr 2022

Shaaz Sha

@Shaaz Sha thanks again for this morning’s drive. It was good to have to opportunity to explore a new area with you. The terrain required our full attention; with lots of nasty little steps! 

@Looper @Pacific @Gaurav Soni thanks for supporting the convoy. 

@Daniel Rodas  @Nizam Deen; hope you got home safely.

@Mark D great effort considering this was your first FB+ drive.

See you all on sand soon! 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Thank you soo much everyone. 

I dropped my car in the garage and got home safe. 

It was one of the best team to drive with, really well done to everyone. 

• Like (+1) 8

Thanks @Shaaz Sha and support team for an interesting and very technical drive. It's always nice to drive somewhere new (to me anyway) and some of the tight uphill turns on churned up soft sand were challenging to say the least! The Gods of fortune were not with us today sending us a very generous dose of breakdowns and stucks/refusals which made for slow going. Still, we got safely to the end and with the temperature climbing past 38, exiting was definitely the right thing to do. Nice to meet new faces and especially nice to follow @Tom Bin the mighty Yamato. She shook the ground and made nice deep ruts for the little Gadgero to wallow in.

See you all again soon (if I can get on a drive lol)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

I love technical drives and enjoyed every second of today's drive. I have no complaints about the terrain as such, and frankly all the vegetation added a lot more to the character of the drive and it was lot more engrossing because of it. As @Shaaz Sha pointed out in the outset it was an exploratory drive and loved every second of it and it was completely a new route that I had never driven before. We had a great start and finished on the clock, with minor refusals and easy recoveries. Everyone drove exceedingly well I thought, and see you all in the desert soon. 

A big thanks to @Shaaz Sha for a great drive today. Also appreciate the support from @Pacific & @Gaurav Soni. Thanks to @Matt.T for your excellent 2nd Lead.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Our convoy was true form of desert wanderers. Explored new terrain. Though it was bit bushy, but loved overall the element of technical. Some good ridge riding and crossing. @Daniel Rodas timely exit, good decision and saved untimely exit of @Nizam Deen . Hope no major 💲💵💶💷💱.

Thanks @Shaaz Sha @Looper @Gaurav Soni @Matt.T

Had fun, hope to join you guys again . Stay safe and blessed.

• Like (+1) 7

First fewbie plus drive 😀

Thanks @Shaaz Sha and the support crew for a fun technical drive. 
Some of the tight turns where a challenge for the Raptor at times but it ploughed through leaving plenty of churn for those behind. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Good to meet plenty of new faces, and great to see teamwork at all times. 
See you all soon! 🦖

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Shaaz Sha always a good drive when out exploring with you, it was a different area and had different challenges with some spectacular views. I thoroughly enjoyed myself having not been in the sand for a little while made it even better. Had a great convoy of drivers and quality support from @Pacific @Looper in CF and sweep with @Gaurav Soni there to add his experience.

Thanks all for a great morning.

• Like (+1) 6

@Shaaz Sha thank you for the interesting drive . the terrain was a bit challenging specially with the surprising extremely soft sand every now and then.

Honestly i didn't expect to see so much bushes and grass in the desert but that was pleasant to see. 

thanks to @Matt.T @Pacific, @Looper and @Gaurav Soni for the support . 

i think we had an really good drivers in the convoy that mad this drive a wonderful experience thanks to   @Michel Van Woudenberg@Nizam Deen, @Mark D , @Tom B , @Warren Flay @Daniel Rodas, @Gilbert Khalil,@James Thorn

the only disappointment we had was with the mechanical problem of @Daniel Rodas and @Nizam Deen cars . i hope your cars will not cost so much o fix. 

looking forward to see you all again soon. 

i am leaving below some video's I got during the ride

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

• Shaaz Sha changed the title to MorningMorning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 17 Apr 2022

Important Information

Terms of use