•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 16 Apr 2022

Hisham Masaad

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive details

Level:  Intermediate and above 

When: 16 April 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 6:00 AM Sharp (without exception)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/dZwMjeiUk89RfmvC9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

RSVP On the Calendar Event Below

• Like (+1) 5

Dear friends,

@Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @Davie Chase @Chris Wing @Daniel Yang @MMansoor @Humayun Ghias @Amir Amiri @Ranjan Das thank you for joining the drive. Below the convoy order. We will be on channel 4 (446081). Look forward to meet you and will have a nice drive with you guys. My mobile for any emergency is 0506318834.

143B310A-BEEF-4944-89E2-B7A191D81026.jpeg

• Like (+1) 8

@Hisham Masaad thank you for the wonderful drive today. It was fast and fun, some nice dune climbs and criss crosses.

@Waqas Parvez thanks for your support as SL and @Ranjan Das thanks for your support as SW.

@Vaibhav @Davie Chase @Chris Wing @Daniel Yang @Humayun Ghias @Amir Amiri great driving guys. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 4

1 hour ago, Ranjan Das said:

@Hisham Masaad, this was my first drive under your lead and was far better than my expectation - it was fast, fluid and thrilling. Thank you for curating such an excellent Drive. At times it was challenging for me bringing up the rear behind the beasts – a great experience.

WOW, that's so nice to hear that. Well done @Hisham Masaad

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank you for all the nice feed back, and great meeting you today. Yes we had good drive, despite terrain challenges and formation created after strong wind storm. Lots of sharp crests, sharp drops, bulldozer tracks and many small pockets. However, we all managed to enjoy the drive, all met challenges, the speed and all climbs. Well done everyone. In terms of achievements, I was honestly expecting much more, but as I said due to the changes happened, it was challenging. But still in 2 hours moving time, we made about 60 km. Below is the screen shots of the drive report. Thank you and pleasure meeting you again @Waqas Parvez as SL and @Ranjan Das as SW. It has been long since we last met Ranjan. Amazing drivers was happy to see again and really well done @Vaibhav @Davie Chase @Daniel Yang @Chris Wing @MMansoor @Humayun Ghias @Amir Amiri . Managed to have few photos will be in the gallery. Wish you nice weekend ahead.

Take care please

Hisham

2D850F30-ABEE-4C0E-8E23-398F1D2007F7.jpeg

00A74A6C-F138-4DEE-85C8-3495F64D07AD.jpeg

087FA3A3-47AE-4F40-A4C3-924E77C7DA00.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

36 minutes ago, topgear said:

@Davie Chase Sorry to hear about your bumper and differential noise, hope your Rubicon will be fixed up soon and  good. 

In the garage already @topgear she will be fixed up good as new ready for next weekend 👍😀🎉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use