•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - "Rise Up to Chkpt 200, time for Sweihan" - Abu Dhabi - 11 Feb 2022

Varun Mehndiratta

Dear @Varun Mehndiratta we need to know if there is any chances to extend the convoy for the WL 1st drive as we need to plan for the week end, I hope to hear from YALLA PUSH @Hisham Masaadsome positive actions to give us some positive energy this week. 🥲🙏

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Tareq Al Turq said:

Dear @Varun Mehndiratta we need to know if there is any chances to extend the convoy for the WL 1st drive as we need to plan for the week end, I hope to hear from YALLA PUSH @Hisham Masaadsome positive actions to give us some positive energy this week. 🥲🙏

Hey @Tareq Al Turq already extended the convoy by 2. Won’t be right to extend any further. Still two days to go so let’s see if any change in RSVP status. 

Again, a request to all - if any change in plans, please update at the earliest, so that all can plan accordingly. 

• Like (+1) 5

Hi @Archibald Jurdi hope you noted that you have been added to the drive, as we have one drop out. Please confirm your availability. 

Dear All will be finalizing the convoy details around 530pm. I hope every one in the confirmed list is available for tomo. We still have 4 WL so please ensure that you update the RSPV in next hour, so as to enable others to plan as well in case of availability of slot, 

@Gertjan @Gerrit Bus @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @ASAD. @Naveen Raj @Ranjan Das @Simon D @Mohamad Anwer @MMansoor @Beide Worku

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Hi @Archibald Jurdi hope you noted that you have been added to the drive, as we have one drop out. Please confirm your availability. 

Dear All will be finalizing the convoy details around 530pm. I hope every one in the confirmed list is available for tomo. We still have 4 WL so please ensure that you update the RSPV in next hour, so as to enable others to plan as well in case of availability of slot, 

@Gertjan @Gerrit Bus @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @ASAD. @Naveen Raj @Ranjan Das @Simon D @Mohamad Anwer @MMansoor @Beide Worku

I shall be there. See you tomorrow in the sands.

• Like (+1) 5

Dear Sand Sailors

Hope you all had a nice week and are looking forward to kick start the weekend with a early morning drive in beautiful dunes of Sweihan. 

With around 12 hours to go for this drive, please find below the convoy order and other key details. 

Meeting Time : 7am

Meeting Point : https://maps.app.goo.gl/pNyskmokem8hL2ef8?g_st=iw if you encounter the fence - code word is Open Sesame (atleast worked when I last visited, else m sure you have the jumping gear set in your vehicles). 

Channel : 3 

Convoy Order: With a good mix of experience, we will use the Buddy Concept in our convoy order (Thanks to maestro @Ale Vallecchi for introducing the concept and coining the term), am sure most of you are aware of it - will share details during the briefing. 

1. Varun in Rubicon

2. @Naveen Raj in his Pajero will be SL. 

3.  @Gertjan in fast n furious FJ

4. @Vaibhav in his Sting ray Wrangler

5.  @Gerrit Bus, the Gladiator

6. @Simon D in his Pajero

7.  @Tareq Al Turq with his Prado

8. @Ranjan Das on his Rubicon

9. @Mohamad Anwer in LC70

10. @Waqas Parvez in Y62

11. @MMansoor another Y62

12. @ASAD. On a Prado

13. @Beide Worku in F150

14. @Hisham Masaad pumping up all as Sweep.

See you all tomo morning. Have a safe drive to the meeting point - do plan for possible early morning fog. 

Dear @Chris Wing @Ashutosh Garg @Alexanderrr sorry couldn’t have extended the convoy further, it’s already pretty big. Looking forward to catch up with you three sometime soon. Till then, need to work a bit on those fingers for 7pm Monday rush 😀😀

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use