•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Up, Up & Away in Area 53 - Sharjah - 29 Apr 2023

1 hour ago, Mark B said:

Hey Gary No I paid a few days before so can’t be that,  I was literally sat with my personal phone on Carnity and my work phone as a count down timer 😂 I was on there within seconds could see 7 on the drive already then 8,9 etc and the rest is history, same thing happened last time I paid too. But I’m over it now 😂 last night I was not impressed to say the least 

Maybe I’ll just do annual to save the headache 

I faced a similar issue a few times only to realize that I am never logged in automatically from my phone so no matter I was on time and tried pressing the "going" it wouldnt let me... then I realized it was because I was logged out... 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi Sand Sailors

Thanks for RSVPing for the drive and your usual amazing response to the post . As @Frederic aptly described another Gone in 60sec opportunity 😀.

@Beide Worku can’t help my friend,. These tiny bits keep me pumped up through my prep. 

We have a super solid convoy (tried and tested over last weeks) for a super awesome terrain. M all psyched and hope so are you - as it won’t take anything less to get through this place.

So get your vehicles checked, ensure you are fully rested and sleep on time this Friday. @Benjamin ensure muscles are pumped and the shovel is sharp & ready and @Jaro Tuzinsky No drive for you without an upgraded phone holder 😀😀

For those on WL, still some time to go so stay put. 

@Felix Obst @Gary F @Benjamin @Mark B @Ahmad Nerat @Senthil Kumar @Ishak@Bashar Beasha @Patrick van der Loo @Bjoern @Sunil Mathew @Rajiv Sam @Krishna R @Jaro Tuzinsky 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

@Mark B very weird , I pay monthly too and this has not happened.

Tried clearing all history , cookies, etc signing out and in.

Don’t worry @Varun Mehndiratta my shovel was forged in the realms of alfheim! They actually call me Ace of spades😂

Looking forward to doing everything I can to support the convoy :) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

You need to get a second shovel, one for each arm @Benjamin maximum efficiency.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Don’t worry @Varun Mehndiratta my shovel was forged in the realms of alfheim! They actually call me Ace of spades😂

Looking forward to doing everything I can to support the convoy :) 

095D588E-C537-48B8-9A43-77029BB53454.png.808b5936a7d7c5e80c6434739c5b3818.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Hi Sand Sailors

Thanks for RSVPing for the drive and your usual amazing response to the post . As @Frederic aptly described another Gone in 60sec opportunity 😀.

@Beide Worku can’t help my friend,. These tiny bits keep me pumped up through my prep. 

We have a super solid convoy (tried and tested over last weeks) for a super awesome terrain. M all psyched and hope so are you - as it won’t take anything less to get through this place.

So get your vehicles checked, ensure you are fully rested and sleep on time this Friday. @Benjamin ensure muscles are pumped and the shovel is sharp & ready and @Jaro Tuzinsky No drive for you without an upgraded phone holder 😀😀

For those on WL, still some time to go so stay put. 

@Felix Obst @Gary F @Benjamin @Mark B @Ahmad Nerat @Senthil Kumar @Ishak@Bashar Beasha @Patrick van der Loo @Bjoern @Sunil Mathew @Rajiv Sam @Krishna R @Jaro Tuzinsky 

I will bring some ladies to take care of my mobile:)))

• Like (+1) 2

Hi Sand Sailors

Hope the week is going nice for all. It seems like a long time ago that we had some off days, so already looking forward to the weekend. 

We still have 4WL drivers, so with less than 48 hours to go for the drive, kindly review your plans and update the rsvp (in case of any change). Based on the final status tomo morning will take a call on how to proceed with final convoy. 

Thanks for your understanding and looking forward to see you all this Saturday 

@Benjamin @Sunil Mathew @Bjoern @Gary F @Mike M. @Krishna R @Ishak @Jaro Tuzinsky @Patrick van der Loo @Senthil Kumar @Ahmad Nerat @Rajiv Sam @Felix Obst @Bashar Beasha

• Like (+1) 8

Great so it seems everyone is confirmed for the drive.
Since we have a super strong convoy and we have few friends who missed out on last drive as well - I have extended the convoy. @Mark B and @Ahmad Nerat you both are added to the convoy.

What this means - more focus, more challenge and ofcourse more fun.

See you all this Saturday 😀

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use