Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahil to Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 14 May 2023

Rizwanm2

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

This is a retake of one of my previous drive. It will be super hot, super soft with lot of push.  I would emphasize to double or triple check your car, Please make sure you don’t have any overheating or any mechanical issues in your car. Its going to be a challenging drive, Hence please be prepared.  

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When: 14 May 2023 Sunday

Meeting time: 05:15 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/A1Q6WarVVUY2EAPv5  

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:30 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on FRIDAY - 12 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahil to Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 14 May 2023

ADNOC Service Station | Nahel (658) is the closest fuel station, it is on the same side of the starting point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Good afternoon, sand sailers

@Imteeaz @Krishna R @Gurcharan Mehta @Ishak @Felix Obst @Patrick van der Loo @Mark B @Bjoern @Chris Wing @Mahmoud Taha @Looper @Davie Chase 

also i would like to invite waitlist members @Amr Aydin @Zed to join the drive. yes it long train but i trust all of you guys👍.

Also i noticed that tomorrow sunrise is at 5.30 so we should be able to start the drive by early morning. So im changing meeting time at 5.15 AM  and lets drive off by 5.30 AM 

Kindly everyone confirm, i will post the convoy list later today. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Confused (0) 1

35 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

also i would like to invite waitlist members @Amr Aydin @Zed to join the drive. yes it long train but i trust all of you guys👍.

Confirmed & thanks bro @Rizwanm2  👍🏻

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use