•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Nahel to Al Ain- Abu Dhabi - 4 Nov 2023

Looper

1 hour ago, DP1011 said:

I can Imagine @Gok Krish's reaction when he must have been waiting to click "going" 7pm Monday Syndrome, only to see You get placed as WL😂!  
Gok - get prepared for this drive ( You can also ask ppl if anyone willing to camp night before✌️😎). 

I wish the website also captures (video recordes participants's expression via their PC/mobile devices)  this fastest finger round of Monday 7pm😂😂

Absolutely man!!!  Not accepted, aaaahhh....

Ha Ha Ha and Yes Yes Yes :) I am coming to camp there anyway! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Gok Krish said:

Oh......Should I exit from Pink Floyd event to move up the WL? No!

Guru @Gaurav, Sonic is music trip, social evening and this Nahel is Dopamine and Adrenalin trip... I could not get my spot for Nahel drive coz I allegedly signed up for the Sonic drive!  Hoping I will move up the WL if someone exits, but do not want Sonic drive come otw... pls jettison them if ok, Thank you. 

same thing here 🤣 even tried lighting drop out of the music trip to drop in again but wasn't fast enough. Will need to spend more time watching my kids type messages on their iPhones to become even faster 🤪

• Haha (+1) 6

@Bashar Beasha, @Jaro Tuzinsky, @Jona, @Benjamin, @Mohamad Anwer, @Joseph Raju, @Mohit Gurnani, @Joji varghese, @Gary F, @Rajiv Sam, @Anoop Nair, @Gok Krish, @Bjoern cc: @Hisham Masaad

I will be posting the convoy order in the afternoon. Request you all to check your calendars and exit if you have any other plans late in the day or tomorrow so that you don't have to leave the drive after the convoy order is prepared or be a no-show. 

Thank you

• Like (+1) 5

don't drive like its your last one.

14 minutes ago, Looper said:

@Bashar Beasha, @Jaro Tuzinsky, @Jona, @Benjamin, @Mohamad Anwer, @Joseph Raju, @Mohit Gurnani, @Joji varghese, @Gary F, @Rajiv Sam, @Anoop Nair, @Gok Krish, @Bjoern cc: @Hisham Masaad

I will be posting the convoy order in the afternoon. Request you all to check your calendars and exit if you have any other plans late in the day or tomorrow so that you don't have to leave the drive after the convoy order is prepared or be a no-show. 

Thank you

I am in @ Looper 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Looper said:

Thank you

I am in

4 hours ago, Looper said:

Thank you

This is a long convoy, we will face the issues that come with long convoys.

There is a Fewbie drive led by @JeromeFJ in the same area at the same time in case anyone is interested.

• Haha (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

23 minutes ago, Looper said:

This is a long convoy, we will face the issues that come with long convoys.

Need help to split into 2? 😅

• Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use