•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lesaily Technical Overdose (Ft. DP Hill) - Dubai - 31 Dec 2023

Looper

DRIVE PLAN

This Sunday, we will meet at Lisaili for a Technical Drive. We will drive towards Muquab for a surprise dunes, that I hadn't seen before. Thanks to @DP1011 for showing this to me, hence I am calling DP Hill. After that we will continue the our drive, going towards Chimney continuing in some very technical areas. 

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities. 

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above
When: 31 December 2023, Sunday
Meeting time:  6:45 AM - Sharp (we will start the drive at 7:00)
Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/KGF6L8VwXMza3tJz7
Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday - 12 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

• Looper changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lesaily Technical Overdose (Ft. DP Hill) - Dubai - 31 Dec 2023

Greetings of the Season and Wishing all a very Prosperous and Serene New Year.

I may not be able to join this drive, family and friends have plans for going to RAK and authorities have imposed a last entry to RAK at 1400hr which will make it quite difficult to manage both for me.

Since the RSVP is already closed, I am not removing myself in the hopes that in case of my plan changes I may be able to join at the start time. 

@Looper Hope doing this is acceptable. Have fun guys and enjoy. 

• Like (+1) 2

HI guys, unfortunately I need to drop out. Some emergency I need to attend right in time for New Year :-(  But let me use the opportunity to wish all of you an amazing start into 2024 and a great new year! 

All the best

Björn

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

https://www.relive.cc/view/v1Ow5WerdXq

What an amazing way to end out 2023. Thanks for the help with the pop out and a little digging on the crest. Otherwise a very challenging tech drive that required our laser like focus and attention. All the very best to my friends here for an awesome 2024 ahead. 

Edited by Emanuel
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Awesome drive @Looper . It was throughout a technical drive and kept me focused on what's ahead. Really enjoyed every bit of the drive today. Thanks @Pacific for your support especially with the refusal at the end. Looking forward to more drives like this next year. Happy new year, everyone!

Edited by W a q a r
  • Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use