•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie PLUS Desert Drive - Al Faqaa - Dubai - 06 Nov 2020

Emmanuel

Drive is now closed

@Anish S, @Ali Abas Ali, @Mukundan Nair, @Kailas, @Ajiesh George Kannankara, @Rizwanm2, @Pancho, @Shaaz Sha, @Luca Palanca Falsini, @Alexander Alcala, @Desert Dweller

Happy to see you this afternoon. May I request everyone to come a few minutes before meeting time so you can deflate and be ready to move at 2:30?   

Here is our convoy numbering : 

1. Emmanuel (White Xterra) 

2. Anish S (White Pajero)

3. Mukundan Nair (Xterra)

4. Kailas (Red Wrangler)

5. Ajiesh George Kannankara (Grey Patrol)

6. Rizwamnm2 (White Xterra) 

7. Pancho (Red Wrangler) 

8. Ali Abas Ali (4Runner silver)

9. Shaaz Sha (Grey Wrangler) 

10. Luca Palanca Falsini (White Fortuner)

11. Alexander Alcala (Wrangler)

12. Desert Dweller (White Xterra)   

We will use Carnity Radio Channel 1. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5

Thank You @Emmanuel and to the rest of the group for a fun afternoon in the dessert.  My wife enjoyed the picturesque sceneries.  Hope to see you all again in another drive.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi all, thanks each and every one for a super charged drive... enjoyed it to the core as, many faces were familiar and special thanks to @Emmanuel for the variety of terrains, the pace of the drive and Soo much more . We had very few refusals and even though we had two pop outs @Emmanuel @Pancho and @Desert Dweller delt with the situation very well. Really sad about @Ali Abas Ali 4 runner's air bag Pop out and hope for a speedy recovery. Thanks everyone once again and see you soon. Keep cool and safe. 👍🙏🙏👏👏

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

On 11/6/2020 at 10:33 PM, Shaaz Sha said:

Hi all, thanks each and every one for a super charged drive... enjoyed it to the core as, many faces were familiar and special thanks to @Emmanuel for the variety of terrains, the pace of the drive and Soo much more . We had very few refusals and even though we had two pop outs @Emmanuel @Pancho and @Desert Dweller delt with the situation very well. Really sad about @Ali Abas Ali 4 runner's air bag Pop out and hope for a speedy recovery. Thanks everyone once again and see you soon. Keep cool and safe. 👍🙏🙏👏👏

Thank you very much Mr @Emmanuel and @Shaaz Sha for helping me with my air bag  And thank you @Emmanuel for nice drive. it was enjoyfull for me as my first fewbie plus dirve 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use