COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Solar Park - Dubai - 19 Mar 2021

Kailas

7 hours ago, Jeepie said:

Thanks for the awesome photos 👍👍👍

• Like (+1) 2

It was a great drive with lots of variety, mixture of terrain and pace. It was quite windy at some sections and the track was not that visible. It was an added challenge. 

I also had my first pop out experience during this drive. Special thanks to them for sorting out the pop out quickly @Kailas @Jeepie @Anish S @Veedooshee @Malachy McGrogan

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 3/20/2021 at 1:09 PM, Thomas Varghese said:

Dear @Jeepie

Sorry couldn't take any picture myself. All my energy was drained out when we started the drive. Had a drive day before with @Chaitanya D & another one the same day morning. The desert heat was too much for me to take and all I wanted to do was drive and remain in the car. Topping up was the pop out of my tire. 

@Thomas Varghese, health ♥️ is prime and vital....priority is always our wellbeing, take good care...

On 3/20/2021 at 1:02 PM, Jeepie said:

Thank you for the lovely shots @Jeepie....I uploaded few pictures as well...sorry if i missed taking pictures of anybody...

@Kailas  @Nithin Vaidir @Antonio Jimenez Williams @Arshad Roojee @Thomas Varghese @Veedooshee @Matt.T @topgear @Malachy McGrogan 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use