•  

COVID19 compliant - Fewbie Morning Desert drive - Bab Al Shams - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 23 Apr 2021

Derive Report.

Thank you everyone for being on time and come with full energy and passion.

We started with short interaction and convey numbering and we hit the Bab al shams desert by 6:15min.

This was my first fulltime leading drive and you all made this drive amazing to me.    

@Rawad Bahsas, You played a very important role as a second lead, you were calm and drove very well with your big Patrol car. you followed me perfectly in technical area and kept safe distance in long dunes. Well done.

@JeromeFJ, You drove very well with you FJ-Cruiser and nicely followed the second lead paths. Well done…  

@Nithin Vaidir, you did a great job with your Landcruiser and you greatly got the technical advice from @Chaitanya Dregarding fishtailing challenges. Thank you and see you soon on the sand.

@Chaitanya D Special thanks to Marsal  @Chaitanya D  for such a great support and technical advice to the team. Thank you and I really appreciate what you provided to the team during a drive. I was so relaxed and more focused on my drive with your support.     

@soumyasaklaniI didn’t hear that much in the radio about you. it means you did a great job with your Prado. Well done

@Ben84,  same to you, I near heard anything about you on the radio communication and you did fantastic job with your Wrangler. Thank you and hope to see you again

@Luca Bregni,  I am sure that you enjoyed long dunes with your Jeep Wrangler. You drove well. thank you and see you soon.

@Batuhan Kulac,  Long dune was a place to your Mercedes G63 to show how the car cab be powerful. You drove well and thank you for your full attention and diminishing for a technical advice from @Chaitanya D

@Richard Franks, Hope your daughter is feeling good and she is fine by now.  you drove very well with your Wrangler. Thank you @Chaitanya D for helping and taking care of Richard’s daughter.

@Hennie Schoeman, I did not hear that much about you in radio communication.  it means you did such a great job with your   Wrangler. Well done and hope to see you again  

@Nabil Bishara, Thank you so much for your great support. You handled nicely all the supports needed in backside of Convoy. You made me to be more relax and fully focused to my lead responsibilities.

Once again, thank you all and see you soon on the desert. :) 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use