COVID19 Compliant - Wednesday Morning Short Fewbie Desert Drive - Nothing better than slidesloping in Al Qudra to start your day - Dubai - 28 Apr 2021

1 hour ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Due to very unfortunate circumstances, I will not be able to lead this drive...

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher hope everything's alright and works out...thank you for arranging 👍🏻 Dear @Luca Palanca Falsini my car is Land Cruiser 100-series, the Patrol has been pushed back to absolute newbies and mall-crawling only 😂 *one of these days I need to update my profile pic 😄 Looking forward in meeting you and following your drive tomorrow 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Dear 

2 minutes ago, Darren Brooke said:

Clearly not my day (or night). Mechanic just come back to say problem not resolved and therefore i am going to have to very reluctantly pull out of tomorrow's drive.

Hope everyone going, has a great time and sorry for the final notification

Dear @Darren Brooke, we share the same frustration tonight, both awake and disappointed for not being able to join the drive.. While the others are (hopefully) asleep, getting a good rest for tomorrow's fun. 

But don't worry, I have ambitious plans for midweek drives in the foreseeable future.. You'll have plenty of chances... 😉

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Luca Palanca Falsini seems won't be able to make it. Switched on car to realize one of the tyres is losing air pressure ... At gas station getting it checked, won't be able to make it in time. 

Have a fun drive will see you soon. 

• Sad (0) 2

Refreshing drive today before work. Still  sad that @Lorenzo Candelpergher could not make it, however, @Luca Palanca Falsini was a great substitute today! Two pop-outs like last Wednesday are starting to make me believe the desert is cursed on Wednesdays but they do make for some nice learning on how to fix them. Always nice to see @Lakshmi Narasimhan and great meeting you @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil.  Hope to see all of you again! Stay safe. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks @Luca Palanca Falsinifor making the drive happening and well supported by @Gaurav Soni and @Shaz Shah. A refreshing mid week drive, even though couple of cresting,  pop outs came towards end of the drive, would have been amazing without, good terrain to practice ridge riding.   Enjoyed it. Thanks to all friends for the nice drive.

• Like (+1) 5

My first fewbie drive, my first pre-office ride and I really enjoyed it a lot !
Definitely a different pace but also a big learning curve.

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini for leading this track and for the instructions.
Will definitely watch my fish tailing in the future as well as keeping up with the gas control.

@Gaurav and @Batuhan Kulac thanks for the advice and very nice to meet you. 

@Dodi Syahdar always a pleasure to see you :)

@Lakshmi Narasimhan keep it up bro 🦾

@Rawad Bahsas can't wait to receive your links ;)

@Zed you are featured in all my GoPro videos...

And thank you everyone, looking forward to see you again.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

No matter what, even if we spent the day fixing 20 popouts, its still a much needed outing in the middle of the week with just enough energy to help us reach the weekend

An awesome day that had its challenging moments as well as its relaxing ones specially with some clouds to protect us from the sun

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini, @Gaurav Soni, and @Shaaz Shafor all the support

Here is the link to my GoPro feed staring @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil😄

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1kSXh9VxA2Y5T-m1YZIWAt_YaCmfyecBz

And here is the trip route clip

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use