•  

COVID19 compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Faqa to Last Exit - Dubai - 21 May 2021

Kailas

@Mario Cornejo @Javier Lucero @Shehab Alawadhi @Thomas Varghese @Amir Amiri @Ilya Golubinsky @Lawrence_Chehimi @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @Abu Muhammad @Nizam Deen

You're all in the RSVP list for Friday morning's drive. Please let me know if there in any change in your drive plan.

Faqa to Last exit is a long drive, we plan to cover almost 100km. As this is a long drive, the end time may be delayed depending on stucks and refusals, thus please be prepared for it. 

I will be putting out the convoy list tomorrow.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

15 minutes ago, Kailas said:

@Mario Cornejo @Javier Lucero @Shehab Alawadhi @Thomas Varghese @Amir Amiri @Ilya Golubinsky @Lawrence_Chehimi @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @Abu Muhammad @Nizam Deen

You're all in the RSVP list for Friday morning's drive. Please let me know if there in any change in your drive plan.

Faqa to Last exit is a long drive, we plan to cover almost 100km. As this is a long drive, the end time may be delayed depending on stucks and refusals, thus please be prepared for it. 

Cheers!

Ah awesome. So the goal is to finish 100kms? Not just drive till 9:15 hoping to cover 100kms? 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Kailas said:

@Shehab Alawadhi, we will aim to exit at Last exit. But if we face delays with stucks and refusals, with temperature rising, we will have to exit at Solar park.

Alright awesome, I haven’t driven in 2 weeks so I’m kinda excited 😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kailas said:

Cheers!

Hey bruv. Thanks for the info. I won’t be able to make it so place the next person on the drive. Sorry about that. Have a safe drive though 🍻

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Please find the convoy list for tomorrow.

1. Kailas- L

2. @Ilya Golubinsky -SL

3. @Jeandre Bezuidenhout

4. @Lawrence_Chehimi

5. @Mario Cornejo

6. @Nizam Deen

7. @Tero Vallas

8.  @varunmehndiratta

9. @Abu Muhammad

10. @Amir Amiri

11. @Shehab Alawadhi

We will be on channel 4. Please make sure you come with full fuel level as we have enough distance to cover.

See you all tomorrow.

cheers!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Kailas. I cannot join this drive. My car is broken down at Iftar bowl with a differential fault. Sorry for that. 

• Sad (0) 1

6 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Dear @Kailas. I cannot join this drive. My car is broken down at Iftar bowl with a differential fault. Sorry for that. 

Sorry to hear about your car @Thomas Varghese

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kailas said:

Please find the convoy list for tomorrow.

1. Kailas- L

2. @Ilya Golubinsky -SL

3. @Jeandre Bezuidenhout

4. @Lawrence_Chehimi

5. @Mario Cornejo

6. @Nizam Deen

7. @Tero Vallas

8.  @varunmehndiratta

9. @Abu Muhammad

10. @Amir Amiri

11. @Shehab Alawadhi

We will be on channel 4. Please make sure you come with full fuel level as we have enough distance to cover.

See you all tomorrow.

cheers!

I can’t wait @Kailas my excitement is through the roof! See you tomorrow!

Important Information

Terms of use