COVID19 Compliant - Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Al Qudra - Dubai - 4 June 2021

Wrangeld

thanks everyone for the amazing drive. it was a beautiful large convoy.  big thanks to the lead and support today, sorry if we gave you hard time 😀.@Islam Soliman@Veedooshee@Wrangeld

** below relive video with few snapshots !

until next time 🤘

https://www.relive.cc/view/v1vjDJ9zPY6

Edited by Charbel Yazbeck
  • Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

18 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

To my other support, @Veedooshee in CF I felt a little guilty about sending you out into the sun with your shovel and rope

Even as a copilot with @Anish S, @Veedooshee’s support on drive is amazing, true sportswomanship!!! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

@Wrangeld, thank you for hosting us all in today's drive form Murquab to Last Exit. It was a pleasure to drive with everyone in the convoy. 

We had a fluid trip, thanks to a combination of multiple factors, as you point out everyone did well and the incredible support of CF @Veedooshee and Sweep @Islam Soliman, both assisting recoveries and ensuring the long convoy kept moving ahead. Also a big thank you for providing advice and sharing knowledge with everyone.

I could notice that the radio went silent in various occasions, which I am sure is because everyone was focused as well as enjoying the drive and scenery around us. 

Kudos to @Shehab Alawadhi in the 2nd lead position, and also to @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ and @Arman who were there to help as and when required.

Until we meet next time, stay safe, drive safe.

Have a great weekend!

PS. I've left a few pictures in the gallery.

Edited by Mario Cornejo
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Great drive, thank you @Wrangeld I do enjoy drives that allow me to take a break from all the fast thinking and fast reactions of IM. I think we did pretty well considering the giant convoy. Thank you @Islam Soliman @Veedooshee For supporting, and my fellow IM drivers for further helping @Arman @Mario Cornejo
See you all in the next one inshallah! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Wrangeld, thank you so much for this enjoyable drive and believe me you do not have to feel guilty at all as I am more than happy to help anytime...☺️

Special thanks to @Shehab Alawadhi flawless second lead buddy and @Islam Soliman flawless sweep as always and to our wonderful senior members on the drive @Arman, @Mario Cornejo, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ thank you for the support, great teamwork!👍

Kudos to the great team, well done guys, it was indeed a long convoy but you were all quite patient and you all managed the challenges very well.

See ya all very soon on the sand...😉

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

@Veedooshee you were stellar today. todayI have same car as your it makes me feel hopeful. Thanks to @Wrangeld for his lead and precise drive. It was enjoyable and I felt completely at ease with a great group of excellent drivers. This club really rocks!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

6 hours ago, Paolo Pellegrini said:

@Veedooshee you were stellar today. todayI have same car as your it makes me feel hopeful. Thanks to @Wrangeld for his lead and precise drive. It was enjoyable and I felt completely at ease with a great group of excellent drivers. This club really rocks!

Thank you...Oh yes @Paolo Pellegrinigradually u will start to own it like never before...👍u r doing great so keep going... Urs has even power as I guess it’s a 3.8 right🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use