•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 4 Jun 2021

Thank you for not cancelling @Tamas Hoffmann and thank you @Srikumar for stepping in 👍🏻 Looking forward tomorrow morning for the drive 😊

• Like (+1) 3

Alright Sweihan boys, we are going to have the wonderful support of @Vanessa8580 and @Luca Palanca Falsini on this drive. So like I mentioned yesterday, be ready to push, push and push some more. The pace is going to be brisk, so we need your A game for tomorrow's drive. 

The meeting point has been updated on the drive post as well as the calendar event. Convoy numbering for tomorrow :

1. SK - XJ

2. Mustafa - Pajero LWB @Mus_hus78

3. Zed - LC 200 @Zed

4. Taufique - Xterra @Taufique Surve

5. Warren - Pajero SWB @Warren Flay

6. Luca - Fortuner @Luca Palanca Falsini

7.  Farouq - JGC @Farouq Owdeh

8. Xavier - Xterra @Xavier Treasurer

9. Ruan - Wrangler @Ruan van den Heever

10. Vanessa - Pajero LWB @Vanessa8580

The meeting time is 5:00 AM, but if you reach early please deflate and if the entire convoy has reached we would start the drive early. We would be using Carnity Channel 3 for tomorrow's drive.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I am going to miss this fun…

@Srikumar, I will be missing the drive this time (specially u being the lead) as I have some personal work on Friday morning. Hopefully we can meet up again soon..

• Sad (0) 2

28 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Alright Sweihan boys, we are going to have the wonderful support of @Vanessa8580 and @Luca Palanca Falsini on this drive. So like I mentioned yesterday, be ready to push, push and push some more. The pace is going to be brisk, so we need your A game for tomorrow's drive. 

The meeting point has been updated on the drive post as well as the calendar event. Convoy numbering for tomorrow :

1. SK - XJ

2. Mustafa - Pajero LWB @Mus_hus78

3. Zed - LC 200 @Zed

4. Taufique - Xterra @Taufique Surve

5. Warren - Pajero SWB @Warren Flay

6. Luca - Fortuner @Luca Palanca Falsini

7.  Farouq - JGC @Farouq Owdeh

8. Xavier - Xterra @Xavier Treasurer

9. Ruan - Wrangler @Ruan van den Heever

10. Vanessa - Pajero LWB @Vanessa8580

The meeting time is 5:00 AM, but if you reach early please deflate and if the entire convoy has reached we would start the drive early. We would be using Carnity Channel 3 for tomorrow's drive.

Xavier....you better give more gas infront of me 🚙

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Srikumar said:

Maybe we can keep Farouq behind him.😂

Noooooooo.....Farouq turns the desert upside down with his monster. Im already at the back if the convoy......Sri is testing the Wranglers abilities in properly dug up sand 😩😩

• Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use