•  

Full Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 17 Dec 2021

Gaurav

Drive RSVP is closed now.

Please find your convoy numbering below

@varunmehndiratta @Chinthaka Ruwan @Ranjan Das @Lawrence_Chehimi @Ashok chaturvedi @Ilya @marks

We will use Radio Channel 1: 446.006'25

1. Gaurav                     Silver Pajero
  2. varunmehndiratta    Wrangler JL
  3. Chinthaka Ruwan     Silver Xterra
  4. Ranjan Das               Grey Wrangler
  5. Lawrence_Chehimi   White Patrol Y62
  6. Rawad                        Blue Patrol Y62
  7. Ashok chaturvedi     Yellow FJC
  8. Ilya                            White Wrangler
  9. Marks                        Grey FJC

@Rawad please let me know if you are still intending to join, will add your name.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

28 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Drive RSVP is closed now.

Please find your convoy numbering below

@varunmehndiratta @Chinthaka Ruwan @Ranjan Das @Lawrence_Chehimi @Ashok chaturvedi @Ilya @marks

We will use Radio Channel 1: 446.006'25

1. Gaurav                     Silver Pajero
  2. varunmehndiratta    Wrangler JL
  3. Chinthaka Ruwan     Silver Xterra
  4. Ranjan Das               Grey Wrangler
  5. Lawrence_Chehimi   White Patrol Y62
  6. Ashok chaturvedi     Yellow FJC
  7. Ilya                            White Wrangler
  8. Marks                        Grey FJC

@Rawad please let me know if you are still intending to join, will add your name.

Only if am before or after Lawrence. He has a new kick ass 360 cam and I wanna be in the frame 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Rawad said:

Only if am before or after Lawrence. He has a new kick ass 360 cam and I wanna be in the frame 😂

Then Lawrence's position should be dynamjc..360deg rotation for him too.😂

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Have fun guys !!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I enjoy writing Drive reports or for that matter recount of any unique experience i go through - reliving the beautiful journey, reimagining some good some/scary moments through that adventure and just trying to freeze those moments in form of words.

However yesterday's drive to Liwa been something unique. I don't think i am as a good a writer to be able to express what a wonderful experience it was. So i'll just say -- it was Liwa, there was @Gaurav , there was a convoy full of energy and skill full drivers and only chatter on radio was about how magneficient the setting is. 

Thanks @Gaurav for planning this retake drive, i am sure wasn't that easy after all we witnessed in last drive. Thanks all for making it an awesome experience. 

@Chinthaka Ruwan @Ranjan Das @Ashok chaturvedi @Lawrence_Chehimi @Rawad @marks @Ilya

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Finally we reached not only to the Yellow Truck but  we managed to cross the entire desert and reached to the other side thanks to excellent lead from @Gaurav support from @marks  @varunmehndiratta  and brilliant driving from the entire convoy also the vehicles. Without all these things together  it is a nightmare to cross the unforgiving Liwa landscape. Thanks @Ranjan Das @Ashok chaturvedi @Lawrence_Chehimi @Rawad @Ilya @varunmehndiratta  @marks @Gaurav Thanks everyone for the excellent drive and see you all soon on sand. Lot of pictures are in the gallery. Have a wonderful week.

IMG_3104.JPG

IMG_3107.JPG

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Important Information

Terms of use