Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive RISE & SHINE FB+ - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 30 Jan 2022

Shaaz Sha

32 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@munkybizness yes you are right. The best role you played today as CF was the tugging of @Junaid120120's dead weight car after the radiator leak. I won't say it was 100% perfect but on a scale of 1 to 10 I will give you a score of 8. Pretty good for someone who is doing it for the 1st time. I noticed you didn't struggle much when climbing up with a dead weight tied to your car, not because you had a powerful car but because your throttle control was correct. Why I didn't give you 10 out of 10 is because when you slowed down the rope behind you became too slack and I was afraid it would entangle with Junaid's car tire. By the grace of God it happened only once. Yes Junaid should have applied brakes to slow down when you slowed down but when you are towing someone who is already stressed by the mechanical failure of a brand new car the towing driver shouldn't slow down. I know in time you will master this art too

I would have gladly taken a 5/10 on that. You’re much too kind. 

The real reason for me doing any of it right really goes to @Ashok chaturvedi keeping a keen eye on Junaid’s steering and for you shepherding from the ridges. Will definitely learn to improve my control and care in future 🙏🏽

• Like (+1) 4

Team a fantastic fantastic drive today. From the dunes to the skill shown by all. Loved it and can't wait to drive with you all again soon. Junaid I hope your car is going to be ok. @Ashok chaturvedi can you show me a link to get the blocks you have. I have the end bits that grip but can't find the initial blocks as per the pic below 

20220130_071324.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, munkybizness said:

I would have gladly taken a 5/10 on that. You’re much too kind. 

The real reason for me doing any of it right really goes to @Ashok chaturvedi keeping a keen eye on Junaid’s steering and for you shepherding from the ridges. Will definitely learn to improve my control and care in future 🙏🏽

I gave you 8 out of 10 because I never saw your wheels spinning and getting bogged down in the soft sand while climbing up with a dead weight tied to your car. Its not your mistake the rope got entangled 1 time. Junaid should have controlled the deacceleration of his car and applied his brakes when he sees your car slowing down. Before you both started the exercise I had instructed Junaid to control his car's momentum while you deaccelerate by ensuring he can see the rope tied to your car in a taut state. That's the only limited control he had on his engine shut car. Limited steering and limited braking. 

39 minutes ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Team a fantastic fantastic drive today. From the dunes to the skill shown by all. Loved it and can't wait to drive with you all again soon. Junaid I hope your car is going to be ok. @Ashok chaturvedi can you show me a link to get the blocks you have. I have the end bits that grip but can't find the initial blocks as per the pic below 

20220130_071324.jpg

Screenshot_20220130-204603_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Shaaz Shathanks for the amazing driving experience today! It was my first fewbie+ drive and when i saw how aggressive we start the day got quite nervous as i wasnt sure if i could keep up with the rest of the team but seeing you guys being so confident and excited i relaxed and i really enjoyed the high dunes, especially after adjusting my tyre pressure…what a rookie mistake! 

@munkybiznessthank you very much for your help recovering from my refusals!

@Ashok chaturvediexcellent 2nd lead that filled me confidence not to hesitate at any time, thanks

Hope to see you most of you guys next week!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Stav said:

@Shaaz Shathanks for the amazing driving experience today! It was my first fewbie+ drive and when i saw how aggressive we start the day got quite nervous as i wasnt sure if i could keep up with the rest of the team but seeing you guys being so confident and excited i relaxed and i really enjoyed the high dunes, especially after adjusting my tyre pressure…what a rookie mistake! 

@munkybiznessthank you very much for your help recovering from my refusals!

@Ashok chaturvediexcellent 2nd lead that filled me confidence not to hesitate at any time, thanks

Hope to see you most of you guys next week!

IMG_3696.JPG

• Like (+1) 3

Hello guys. It was a real pleasure to drive with you all today and you people where brilliant today. Thank you@Thomas Varghese and @munkybizness  for the Drive report and as it covers the entire drives action in detail 😜 ..nothing much to write down, Thank you @Ashok chaturvedi for the wonderful second lead and @munkybizness for the very well executed CF role and @Thomas Varghesefor sweeping the convoy to safety. Thank you @Stav, @Waqas Parvez, @Vaibhav, @Rsjiv Samuel, @MMansoor, @imranaasghar81 and @Junaid120120for signing up and i am glad that you enjoyed the drive. Thanks to @Stav, @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav and @Thomas Varghese for those superb clicks. Hope to see you guys soon.. THANK YOU.....😀👍

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use