•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 7 Jan 2023

Hisham Masaad

3 minutes ago, Bashar Beasha said:

Hello. Are family or friends allowed to join fewbie drives as passengers?

No issue. But be aware that for passengers sitting in the back from Fewbie level onwards the experience can be a bit "stomach churning" for them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

On 1/5/2023 at 12:57 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

Great News, thank you very much @GauravSoni for joining us to split the drive in two convoys, and make all our friends happy. RSVP is closed now, and will just wait till tonight to make sure all below are joining, unless change of plan. Please confirm.

Attendees

Look forward to hear from you at the earliest

I am confirmed and super excited 😄 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear desert wonderers. GauravSoni @GauravSoniDanielN  @DanielN Bashar Beasha @Bashar BeashaTharun Kumar V @Tharun Kumar V

Waqar Sarwar @Waqar Sarwar    Adam James @Adam James Ahmad Nerat @Ahmad Nerat premindra rajaram @premindra rajaram Bjoern @Bjoern Albarqawi85 @Albarqawi85 Frans M  @Frans MVaibhav @Vaibhav Davie Chase @Davie Chase Glenn W @Glenn W  Yaseen87 @Yaseen87 Joji varghe @Joji varghese Stumpy paj @Stumpy Paj  Sebb @Sebb Mohamad Anwer @Mohamad Anwer Chris Wing  @Chris Wing 

Thanking you again Gaurav for joining to lead another convoy. We will be moving as per the following convoys G and H. G for Gaurav Soni leading one convoy (He will be on Radio Channel 3), and H for Hisham leading the second one (we will be moving on channel 1). When you reach the meeting point, please line up as per the below screenshot. In case of any requirement you can reach me Hisham on 0506318834, and Gaurav Soni on 0545564213. I heard there some road works in that area, incase correct, will figure out how to enter the desert.

Look forward to see you tomorrow.

Convoy G.png

Convoy H.png

Mahafiz.jpg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear desert wonderers. GauravSoni @GauravSoniDanielN  @DanielN Bashar Beasha @Bashar BeashaTharun Kumar V @Tharun Kumar V

Waqar Sarwar @Waqar Sarwar    Adam James @Adam James Ahmad Nerat @Ahmad Nerat premindra rajaram @premindra rajaram Bjoern @Bjoern Albarqawi85 @Albarqawi85 Frans M  @Frans MVaibhav @Vaibhav Davie Chase @Davie Chase Glenn W @Glenn W  Yaseen87 @Yaseen87 Joji varghe @Joji varghese Stumpy paj @Stumpy Paj  Sebb @Sebb Mohamad Anwer @Mohamad Anwer Chris Wing  @Chris Wing 

Thanking you again Gaurav for joining to lead another convoy. We will be moving as per the following convoys G and H. G for Gaurav Soni leading one convoy (He will be on Radio Channel 3), and H for Hisham leading the second one (we will be moving on channel 1). When you reach the meeting point, please line up as per the below screenshot. In case of any requirement you can reach me Hisham on 0506318834, and Gaurav Soni on 0545564213. I heard there some road works in that area, incase correct, will figure out how to enter the desert.

Look forward to see you tomorrow.

Convoy G.png

Convoy H.png

Mahafiz.jpg

The start time is 7am correct? 

• Like (+1) 1

Trip Report: 

Thanks @Hisham Masaad, for the great drive. Indeed Fewbie drives are different. and now im looking forward for next level :-) .

At start point, i have meet fellas who started the off-roading with me 2 months ago, @Frans M, @Bashar Beasha, @Sebb, @Glenn W...

@Hisham Masaad briefed us on the drive and emphases on a very important statement, Don't Fight the Gravity.. safety is first just steer down and you could try it again... Simple words but have all the magic.. after then we moved to our first side-sloping were we did half-moons near the ridge.. and yes we made all nicely. thanks to Hisham guidance, my confidence start to rise more and more we start to do it faster and continuously... 

Now we moved for riding small ridges were i still need to practice it more because my boat 😁 sometimes make difficult on me but it was achievable with Hisham comments on the radio and as i was watching @Glenn W car moving on front of me.

@Bashar Beasha was driving greatly on those dunes with his supper safari.. On Criss -Crossing, the bushes decided not to leave him alone without a tire pop-out. which handled on no-time with support team help @Tareq Al Turq, and @Vaibhav

@Mohamad Anwer was driving the legendary LC70 as second lead, he took very nice photos of his car near a big stone i dont know what they call it .. i did a nice clip for him check video :-D .

and now we reached big bowl. were @Hisham Masaad asks the intermediates to do it because its a bit challenging, meanwhile i was praying that he we would asks the Fewbies to do it. YES he did !! immediately i catch the Radio to ask his permission to do it.. after then all fewbies did it greatly..

Finally we headed to climb a large dune, we took a warrior rest and then headed to the exit successfully. 

Thanks for all drivers, Looking forward for another drive with all of you. 

I would like also to conclude by thanking @Frederic for his amazing post on Gaia GPS app on carnity site; which i ended by downloading it and subscribing for it. Also, i would like to thank @M.Seidam for his you-tube channel where i got inspired to create the my 1st activity video.

chk short trip video here 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8rnsSc1/

stats.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Thank you @Hisham Masaadfor the great trip today, full of fund, learnings and enjoyment . It is a super introduction trip to Fewbie level… and thanks for all the support team … looking forward to drive with you all again 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Yes couldn’t agree more! Such and enjoyable drive! My first stuck! which was good learning! Thanks Tareq for pulling me out! 
the level of driving today was great I think across the whole convoy! 
really looking forward to the next one guys! 
see you in the sand soon 😊

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use