Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Up, Up & Away in Area 53 - Sharjah - 29 Apr 2023

46 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Great so it seems everyone is confirmed for the drive.
Since we have a super strong convoy and we have few friends who missed out on last drive as well - I have extended the convoy. @Mark B and @Ahmad Nerat you both are added to the convoy.

What this means - more focus, more challenge and ofcourse more fun.

See you all this Saturday 😀

@Varun Mehndiratta extra sharpened shovel? 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

@Varun Mehndiratta extra sharpened shovel? 😂

Hahaha we will have @Mark B and @Bashar Beasha to do all the shoveling now… they should get the feel of FBPlus, m old school - bullying/ragging was legal and not frowned upon 😀… good old times 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Good position to test the new tyres. 

Yup!!! 😃 tested at 14 and 13 psi , last weekend and mid week drives, will be testing lower pressures tomorrow 🤞🤞

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks for the drive today Varun! Was a challenging first  F+ for me, few learnings for me! Bring an air hose 😂 thanks @Bjoern for the loan! Saved my life as did @benjimenwhem I went a bit of track, but mostly I have some self learning to not get frustrated it just makes it worse as was evident towards the end 🫣 

thanks again and see you all on the next one 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Mark B I think you got the wrong Benjamin haha :) no worries though. No need to get frustrated when losing track or unsure of how you should approach your next dune, every off-roader in our pack are there for each other. So if your unsure or not confident ask we have all been in the same situation before! Besides that you drove great for your first FB+!

Thanks @Varun Mehndiratta great drive as per usual, it was nice to be in a role where I could practice some navigational skills and supporting ones! 

Everyone drove great and its still surprising to think we managed to get from start to finish without barely any massive stuck’s or refusals. I was really looking forward to using my shovel 🙃

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

For the amount of cars we had and the softness of the sand this went extremely smooth today. Thank you @Varun Mehndirattaonce again for guiding us through. You looked very comfortable sitting at the top of the dunes talking us through! My passenger today thought you were a motivational speaker the way you encouraged the group! @Mark B I do hope that the water you saw was just a few drops from the reservoir and no further issues. See you all soon! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use