•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - "Al Bataeh Jumble" - An Exploration Drive - Sharjah - 6 May 2023

Sailors in case I missed to share -  we will be crossing through the greenest of desert you have explored. At certain points bushes higher than your vehicles. 

So just a summary - Steep climbs through Slip face + terraced shaped irregular dunes + green bushes = let’s buckle up. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 3

10 hours ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Sailors in case I missed to share -  we will be crossing through the greenest of desert you have explored. At certain points bushes higher than your vehicles. 

So just a summary - Steep climbs through Slip face + terraced shaped irregular dunes + green bushes = let’s buckle up. 

IMG_1756.gif.1b2b81e7d6d50fd984f271d315a5bb9e.gif

looking forward to it @Varun Mehndiratta :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Dear Sailors

Thanks for your confirmations. Here are the details of the drive.

Meeting Time : 5:45am sharp

Channel :3

Convoy Order

Varun in Maroon Rubicon

@Rajiv Sam in his FJC will be SL

@Jaro Tuzinsky on his fjc

@Alexanderrr in his Pajero

@Fabien Monleau our 1st platoon leader in his LC

@Benjamin in his silver wrangler 

@Gerrit Bus with his gladiator

@DP1011 on grey Rubicon our 2nd leader

@Joji varghese in his Xterra 

@Gok Krish on his silver 392 crushing the dunes

@Sunil Mathew will be sweeping the convoy. 

See you all tomo morning. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

For our WL drivers @Rajiv Sam @Chris Wing @Senthil Kumar @Sam K @Pacific @Simon D being an exploration drive couldn’t have extended the convoy size further. I noted that slot still available on FBPlus drive at Mahafiz at same time with Doc @M.Seidam- with Faya and Fossil rock to explore surely a drive to check. 
See you all sometime soon. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear @Varun Mehndiratta. I am sorry that I have to drop out my name from the convoy as I have family commitments tomorrow. I will give chance to another member to enjoy the drive tomorrow. Difenitely I will missed it but the government at home has another priorities for tomorrow 😂

• Sad (0) 2

2 minutes ago, Tareq Al Turq said:

Dear @Varun Mehndiratta. I am sorry that I have to drop out my name from the convoy as I have family commitments tomorrow. I will give chance to another member to enjoy the drive tomorrow. Difenitely I will missed it but the government at home has another priorities for tomorrow 😂

Thanks @Tareq Al Turq for sharing the same in time. @Rajiv Sam are you available to join, please confirm. 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use