•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahil to Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 23 Dec 2023

Davie Chase

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

This drive may encounter some super soft with lot of push required sand.  I would emphasize to double or triple check your car, Please make sure you don’t have any overheating or any mechanical issues with your car. It may be a challenging drive, therefore please be prepared.  

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When: 23 Dec 2023 Saturday

Meeting time: 07:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/A1Q6WarVVUY2EAPv5  

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on FRIDAY - 12 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON TEH CALANDAR BELOW

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahil to Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 23 Dec 2023

Dear Desert Wanderers, @Mark B, @Gurcharan Mehta, @Frans M, @Rk ram, @Cha, @george charbel, @Emanuel, @Zulfikhar Naiyar, @Tom B, & @Bjoern we will be using Ch4 (446:081) for the drive. The Convoy list will be as below.

Looking forward to a fantastic drive tomorrow, with you all in the beautiful sands of the Abu Dhabi desert :)

image.png.34e520e425c8b6e1fa916768c782907f.png

• Like (+1) 3

Dear Desert Wanderers, @Mark B, @Gurcharan Mehta, @Frans M, @Rk ram, @Cha, @george charbel, @Rob S, @Emanuel, @Tom B, & @Bjoern thank you all for showing up on time today and for the great drive, and company. I hope you all enjoyed the drive as much as I did. I have put a few pics in the Gallery.

We had a little of everything today and you guys handled it all brilliantly. 
Great team work to fix a pop out in F1 style time frame, thanks to some superb Jack work from @Tom B and prowess on the shovel and @Rob S with some also nifty shovel work although the water bottle was a bit of a let down :)

Congratulations to @Bjoern for your first ever cresting, it was a nice one which allowed us to get the shovels out and aid in a great self recovery.

Fantastic second lead by @Mark B reacting quickly and effortlessly to my various commands even though I got left and right mixed up 😂 

Superb support today meant that I was confident in taking some nice lines as I knew the convoy was in safe hands and being watched over by @Cha in the middle and @Rob Ssweeping us. You guys did an amazing job supporting the drive, thanks you it was much appreciated.

The rest of the convoy drove brilliantly and made for a free flowing smooth drive.

thankyou and have a great rest of your weekend 

😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Thanks for another amazing drive @Davie Chase. My first FB+ drive was filled with energy, faster pace, and my first pop out. Thanks @Tom B and @Rob S for your support. That was the fastest pop out repair I've ever seen. Good to meet some new members and looking forward to driving with you again. @Cha thanks for the mods chats and sharing your experience. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use