COVID 19 Compliant - Fewbie Evening Desert Drive - Suwaydan to Faya - 28 Aug 2020

Frederic

@Tero Vallas as one spot became available and you are first one on the waitlist, I’ve added your name to the RSVP list. 

See you tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

any change for me to go?

I am second on the list

Sorry @Pancho, Tero was higher on the waitlist and has confirmed his attendance for tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic Just a quick question: I intended to bring my family along in the car for this drive, any problems with that? Haven’t done it before since I’ve never been on a evening drive before, and they are too lazy to wake up in the mornings...:-)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Christian Andras said:

@Frederic Just a quick question: I intended to bring my family along in the car for this drive, any problems with that? Haven’t done it before since I’ve never been on a evening drive before, and they are too lazy to wake up in the mornings...:-)

Hi Christian no worries, as long as they wear seatbelts 😜

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Hi Christian no worries, as long as they wear seatbelts 😜

😂😂 Hey man, of course they were seatbelts, we come from Sweden, our other car is a Volvo XC90, you know Volvo invented both the seatbelt AND the child seat...?

• Haha (+1) 5

Exciting drive this evening in Faya ! 

Thank you @Frederic and @Jeepie / Mariann (Do I spell right ...) managing the drive professionally, once again !

@Febin Frederic your help was really needed and advices valuable. 

See you on sand soon again.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Being too humble to mention it, @Frederic was the perfect leader, taking “one for the team” and sacrificing parts of his car in the process, to find the perfect route 😀

It seems however the motto of this bunch is “we leave no one behind, nor do we leave any (car)parts behind”😂😂😂

55C229D4-B641-44D1-B959-AE4512CCB7D4.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use