Varun Mehndiratta has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Thanks all for the lovely wishes... And special thanks to all Marshal, leads and all the Carnity members who have been instrumental in my learning process over last 3-4 months. I remember well the day I went for my Absolute Fewbie drive with @Wrangeld had to read the manual a night before on how to switch  my Jeep to 4H 🙂...and on the way was watching video on how to use the deflator and ofcourse the Not Fight Gravity lesson from Richard...Been very interesting months with some awesome learning session with Prof @Ale Vallecchifun times with @Rahimdad bhai always telling me to take it easy, thanks to Sweihan and Shuwaib ride with @Chaitanya D and @sertac was a good intro to vastness of this beautiful contest between Nature and Machine. And ofcourse the continuous guidance over multiple drives  and over forums from @Gaurav @Vanessa8580 @Frederic @Kailas @Tbone @Janarthan @Brette@Lorenzo CandelpergherC and all friends at Carnity. 

And the learning continuous....looking forward for the next drive. 

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 7

@varunmehndiratta congrats on the promotion. Really pleased for you ... and thanks for leading me to get an understanding of how to turn off your traction control :-)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wrangeld said:

@varunmehndiratta congrats on the promotion. Really pleased for you ... and thanks for leading me to get an understanding of how to turn off your traction control :-)

And also to lock the freq on radio..😝

• Like (+1) 1

@varunmehndiratta have been a pleasurable time out with you. The lesson to be learned is patience which we so often lose in our daily lives. Hearty congratulations and I'm pleased to hear that the learning continues. I've been off-roading a little over 12 years, but even I'm still learning. Hope we can catch one of the classes together soon.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use