•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 2 Apr 2021

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini for taking us to this area, I’ve always wanted to climb these dunes. I went twice with my friends but wasn’t confident enough to take my car and now for sure I’ll take my car with them.
Thank you @Lorenzo Candelpergher for helping me recover my car, and it taught me a few new things about my car too!! 
Great job everyone, although it was tough hope everyone had fun! 
See you on the next one and inshallah we get to our exit! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Luca Palanca Falsini what a super drive!  

Awesome to have you back @Lorenzo Candelpergher!  

Super convoy today and kudos to all you that got to the top and attempted at the Super Bowl!

@Shehab Alawadhi great CF role played in what was a tricky first time route for us all! 

@imranaasghar81 your first FB+... doing the SL role the final part of drive and making it to the top!  Awesome drive and glad you put the camera on after the first climb!  

see all on the dunes soon. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini for an amazingly thrilled drive, loved it inspite being a challenging one 😀

Thank you @Lorenzo Candelpergher and @Shehab Alawadhi for your support today.

Enjoyed everyone's company in today's convoy... see you all soon in the sands InshaAllah.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

What a fantastic fun day, thanks to everyone on the drive.

@Luca Palanca Falsini, @Lorenzo Candelpergher, @Niki Patel, @Shehab Alawadhi and @imranaasghar81 thanks for leading and supporting us on the drive today.

lots of learning and thrilling experiences... looking forward to meeting up with you all in one of our next drives.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

On 4/1/2021 at 12:23 PM, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

@Niki Patel, the car mentioned by @Luca Palanca Falsini is correct.

My Y62 will be out of the game for some time due to some repairs with parts that have very, very, very long lead time (ie several months) from Nissan in Japan.

Meanwhile, I couldn't stay grounded forever, so I got myself a new drive on the dark side.

20210331_181157.thumb.jpg.d662f249e632f20ea5e982a1c4760aa4.jpg

When the Y62 is back, I'll have to face the dilemma about which car to drive, even though my wife is claiming the Y62 as the family car. 

See you tomorrow. 

Hey @Lorenzo Candelpergher welcome to the Jeep gang... It's called the dark side as there is no way out of it, i m sure you would have realized after the first drive...hope to be on drive with you sometime soon...cheers

• Like (+1) 5

WHAT AN AMAZING DRIVE  :)  Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini @Niki Patel @Shehab Alawadhi @Lorenzo Candelpergher for this super drive, it was challenging one but loved it as there was lot to learn on these dunes.

While trying to climb my Pajero shift its gear from 1 to 2/3 by itself and then it drops RPM after this I need to come all the way down and start new attempt. :( (any advice to fix this issue)  

Everyone in Convoy did excellent and thanks to all members for their patience, help during refusal and stuck. (Good teamwork)    

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Danish Mohammad said:

While trying to climb my Pajero shift its gear from 1 to 2/3 by itself and then it drops RPM after this I need to come all the way down and start new attempt. :( (any advice to fix this issue)  

If you are driving a 2015 Pajero in tiptronic it will hold the first gear. The upshifting problem is there in 2008-2011 models

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use