•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Highway to the Sun: Murqaab to Solar Park - Dubai - 16 Apr 2021

Ale Vallecchi

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi for the drive description with convoy positioning.... and a shout of "hi" to all other fellow riders.

Looking forward to the drive as this is going to be my second ride after the absolute newbie ride last week with @Wrangeld

hope i can tackle the "technical" areas detailed by @Ale Vallecchi fingers crossed 🙂🤞🤞

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, ARAGON said:

hope i can tackle the "technical" areas detailed by @Ale Vallecchi fingers crossed 🙂🤞🤞

Hi Aragon, @ARAGON

We delved into some technical dunes last week in our drive, so don't worry. You'll be fine and @Ale Vallecchi is a brilliant lead who will guide you through the dunes superbly, giving you great advice on the best way to approach this type of challenge. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi will you post a google maps link for the meet point or advise what to put in the search so I don’t get lost! Thanks and looking forward to the drive!

Thanks @Russ for reminding me. Find below, and in the drive's announcements. 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Q6UskoSE7r5b84EJ9

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

13 minutes ago, ARAGON said:

@ARAGON as @Wrangeldmentioned theres nothing to worry if we follow the instruction/guidance provided during brief and every now and then during the drive by @Ale Vallecchiand with your full concentration and following the tracks of the person in the front. Sure you will enjoy the drive!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

18 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Hi Aragon, @ARAGON

We delved into some technical dunes last week in our drive, so don't worry. You'll be fine and @Ale Vallecchi is a brilliant lead who will guide you through the dunes superbly, giving you great advice on the best way to approach this type of challenge. 

Thanks @Wrangeld, that gives me some confidence 🙂

Although i keep seeing the word "technical" in lot of posts here at Carnity (trying to read as much as posts, drive reports etc to gain more insights and to learn from others' experiences) , i was not exactly sure what it means, and i am still not ...

Looking forward to learn from the senior stalwarts joining us newbies

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

@ARAGON as @Wrangeldmentioned theres nothing to worry if we follow the instruction/guidance provided during brief and every now and then during the drive by @Ale Vallecchiand with your full concentration and following the tracks of the person in the front. Sure you will enjoy the drive!!!

thank you @Lakshmi Narasimhan and will surely follow guidelines and instructions,

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use