Advertise here

Jack wooden board

Hisham Masaad

11 minutes ago, Tbone said:

So you can just collect for me and

Are you on the drive with Angela this Thursday? we didn't count you and I am not sure if Hisham collected extra boards with him... I will surely collect for you as well if possible.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tbone said:

So you can just collect for me and @Anand Nataraj.

13 minutes ago, Ashy said:

Hi @navid, can you collect one for me plz. 

Sure guys i can collect, just not sure if i will be able to do this in the next day or two with my work commitments. will keep you posted as and when i collect and who's i collect.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chaitanya D said:

I can pick it up for members joining with me on Thursday or friday. Thank you so much🙏

Dear @Chaitanya D or @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ 

I will be joining friday night intermediate drive. if once of you can collect 1 for me grate full. 

Thank you in advance. 

• Like (+1) 3

Dear @Hisham MasaadI'm on a waitlist for @Foxtrot Oscar's drive so not sure if I will be able to make the drive. I can collect the board from the place if it is okay to share the address. 

I'm in festival city and happy to collect for others. 

Edited by Humayun Ghias
  • Like (+1) 2

@N@ved@Ashy@Anand Nataraj@Tbone I am driving with Chaithanya this Thursday and i can collect for all. @Chaitanya Dif its ok for you to give @Rizwanm2@Thomas Varghese@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQduring your friday drive i'll collect their as well

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Nivin said:

@N@ved@Ashy@Anand Nataraj@Tbone I am driving with Chaithanya this Thursday and i can collect for all. @Chaitanya Dif its ok for you to give @Rizwanm2@Thomas Varghese@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQduring your friday drive i'll collect their as well

Thanks @Nivin, i will collect 4 from you on Thursday night (Ashy, Anand, Tbone and me). Once collected will confirm then @Ashy, @Anand Nataraj& @Tbone we can co-ordinate.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Nivin said:

I'm meeting @Hisham Masaad for tomorrow's intermediate drive with @Ale Vallecchi

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Humayun Ghias said:

Dear @Hisham MasaadI'm on a waitlist for @Foxtrot Oscar's drive so not sure if I will be able to make the drive. I can collect the board from the place if it is okay to share the address. 

I'm in festival city and happy to collect for others. 

Dear @Humayun Ghias yes please you can collect from the workshop. Please send me WhatsApp to my number to send you location

• Like (+1) 1