Advertise here

Jack wooden board

Hisham Masaad

Thanks @Darren Brooke, indeed the board was perfect 

@Hisham Masaad, I totally missed this this post and very generous initiative 🙈. If there is a second batch can you please put me on the list? 
thanks again !

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, JeromeFJ said:

Thanks @Darren Brooke, indeed the board was perfect 

@Hisham Masaad, I totally missed this this post and very generous initiative 🙈. If there is a second batch can you please put me on the list? 
thanks again !

Copy that @JeromeFJwill make one for you

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

Met @Hisham Masaad , our own Carnity Mr Q at his headquarter today, and received a wonderful and super solid board. It's so generous of him to do this, plus we had a good laugh over our Carnity forum addiction and some past "adventures" we have been through :) great man! Thank you ! 

😂😂😂😂 @PaoloMaraziti caught me in the office but having the PC screen and mobile at the same time on @Carnity web site....... Thank you @Gaurav @Frederic @Wrangeld  and all masters (Apologies for not mentioning names, need to go back to work) 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for jack wood, Got it yesterday through @Nivin to @Chaitanya D to me. 

It was perfect size for my Jack. 

Thanks everyone for chipin to deliver the boards. 🙏

Edited by Rizwanm2
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 6/5/2021 at 12:29 AM, N@ved said:

@Tbone, @Ashy guys your boards with me, let’s coordinate on phone/what’s app how and when to pass it to yourselves. My mobile 0529038316 (whats app +919819123915).

Dear Naved, I already gave one to @Tbone. Hence the one you have for him can be given to someone else or to me as I picked up 5 boards and distributed all. @Hisham Masaadplease advice if there is anyone else in your list awaiting for the board, if not than I will take this one from Naved.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman AK said:

Dear Naved, I already gave one to @Tbone. Hence the one you have for him can be given to someone else or to me as I picked up 5 boards and distributed all. @Hisham Masaadplease advice if there is anyone else in your list awaiting for the board, if not than I will take this one from Naved.

Many thanks @Abdul Rahman AKfor your help. Actually wanted to make a summary this morning, but you started first 😃 As per my list, i still need to pass the boards to @Wrangeld @Niki @Anoop Raj @Russ @Anish S @JeromeFJ and @varunmehndiratta. Please advise whom you are expected to meet. I will bring the boards with me today to pass them to you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Many thanks @Abdul Rahman AKfor your help. Actually wanted to make a summary this morning, but you started first 😃 As per my list, i still need to pass the boards to @Wrangeld @Niki @Anoop Raj @Russ @Anish S @JeromeFJ and @varunmehndiratta. Please advise whom you are expected to meet. I will bring the boards with me today to pass them to you.

None seem to be with me in my drive this week... @N@vedIf you have any of the above mentioned driving with you during this week than you may keep the extra board and give it away accordingly. I will collect for myself directly from @Hisham Masaad.

• Like (+1) 1