Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Murquab to Solar park - Dubai -18 Dec 2021

Shaaz Sha

Hello @Zixuan Huang - Charlie, @Gregory, @MMansoor, @JamesThorn, @Matt.T, @Daniel Yang, @munkybizness, @Ehab, @Chris Wing and @Thomas Varghese. Thank you for signing up and I welcome you all. Here is our convoy order for tomorrow and we will be using carnity channel 2 ( 44603125). See you guys 👍IMG-20211216-WA0040.jpg.bf3f03dba6ccc932841316fe7174312e.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Shaaz Sha for the most technical drive I have participated recent times. Surprisingly all the drivers coped up with the terrain very fast. Kudos to everybody showing up on time on Saturday morning. Thank you @Zixuan Huang - Charlie for being the 2nd lead and @Matt.T for being the CF and support for todays convoy. See you all soon in the sands for another drive. Pictures posted in gallery. 

IMG_1247.JPG

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

Hi . It was a nice and chilling day today and thanks to every one for being on time. We started on time and it was lovely terrain..a blend of all the challenges . We had lots of criss crosses and many interesting ridge rides and side slops. The sand was super soft at many places and our convoy was ready for every thing that came our way. You guys were amazing today and it was not an easy task..... you deserve a round applause ..👏.👏 We had a few refusals and stucks but never had any serious issues to interrupt our flow, It was a pleasure driving with all of you. Thanks to @Matt.T for perfectly executed CF role and thanks to @Thomas Varghese for sweeping us safely and for the wonderful pics. Thank you @Zixuan Huang - Charlie for the perfect 2nd lead. @Gregoryyou were amazing today buddy. You really didn't have any sort of trouble in making it through those soft technical patches. @MMansoor , @JamesThorn and @Daniel YangYou people did really good today and it was not easy to maneuver your beasts in such a terrain..But you guys did well .keep it up. @Chris WingYou were outstanding buddy.. Keep it up. Thank you guys once again and hope to see you soon . some pics in the gallery  

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Shaaz Sha another great drive today, different from your normal high octane drives with far more technical areas and challenges. Well done @Zixuan Huang - CharlieCharlie as 2nd lead and a solid support from @Thomas Varghese

Had a few refusals and some stucks in the soft sand but all were dealt with fairly easily and a pleasant morning had by all. 

A slight drama at re inflate with @Shaaz Shasmoking up his compressor cabling almost setting light to the wiring loom. I hope it's easily fixed Shaaz and no other damage caused.

Edited by Matt.T
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Matt.T said:

@Thomas Varghese some outstanding photos of my Jeep thanks.

@Matt.T it was my pleasure photographing your Jeep as I found it parked at the most suitable places to capture it to the camera. Moreover I remembered I had a polarizing filter with which I could play with reflective light and used it after a long time since I bought it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use