•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 18 Dec 2021

Hisham Masaad

9 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for a super charged drive.  It was a pleasure to be a part of the convoy and enjoyed the drive.. Thanks to @danish for the second lead and @Pacific and @Mohamad Anwerfor the support and sweep. Some pics in the gallery.😃

Thank you @Shaaz Sha for supporting us, despite being second drive in the day. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad that was a fantastic drive!!! I agree with @Shaaz Sha, it was a supercharged drive.

On a personal note: this drive actually shows me how I progress in the community, how Carnity develops and supports me since starting newbie. I am very thankful for that!🙏 This is to all drive leads and support team overall🙏

Everyone in the convoy did a GREAT job! and I felt safe as we had AMAZING support team - @danish, @Shaaz Sha, @Pacific and @Mohamad Anwer👍

Until next time everyone and God bless!

• Like (+1) 4

@Hisham Masaad My third week only driving with you and it is always enjoyable.  Superbly grateful to you to come back and make me part of the drive 🙏

Thank the rest of the team for being patient and really in Carnity the culture of "leave no one behind" is proved.

Thanks to the support team to keep us moving always.

I posted some pictures in the gallery as well.  

My next drive would be only next year with XMAS and New Years social calendar not permitting.  So Happy New Year to everyone part of Carnity!

• Like (+1) 4

Great convoy and drive. Thank you for joining. All were ready on time, except @KAMALIO who overlooked timing and was late for about 30 minutes, and we were close by the time he arrived and get ready. Started moving , warming cars and drivers.

Spent most of the time climbing, moving from one dune to the other. We completed about 57km, with 461m ascent. Every one did amazingly well. Few refusals and stucks. @salah2u had to be winched out of a bowl, after many trials. Same scenario with @kiranshinde who managed to get out after few trials and looping. In a bigger one @Reggie Landicho also managed in few rounds to push and get out of the bowl.

Dear desert wanderers, mentioned this in briefing and repeating it here, convoy discipline is very important and has to be respected. While holding for any reason, staying in convoy position is very important. It is all about safety of you guys in th first position and others. Most of the accidents happening is due to the fact lead asking for holding, support team start moving to help, considering convoy is holding, and suddenly find car is moving and causing an accident. I already spoke to some of you in person, but again good to mention.

Thank you @Danish Mohammad, @Shaaz Sha, @Pacific, and @Mohamad Anwer for supporting us. Nice meeting you for the first time @Belal Aldaour, did not hear your name, means no issues and well done. @kiranshinde @AlexM @Reggie Landicho @KAMALIO @salah2u And @siddharth maheshwariglad to meet you again, and look forward to see again in sand.

Nice week ahead

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

7 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Great convoy and drive. Thank you for joining. All were ready on time, except @KAMALIO who overlooked timing and was late for about 30 minutes, and we were close by the time he arrived and get ready. Started moving , warming cars and drivers.

Spent most of the time climbing, moving from one dune to the other. We completed about 57km, with 461m ascent. Every one did amazingly well. Few refusals and stucks. @salah2u had to be winched out of a bowl, after many trials. Same scenario with @kiranshinde who managed to get out after few trials and looping. In a bigger one @Reggie Landicho also managed in few rounds to push and get out of the bowl.

Dear desert wanderers, mentioned this in briefing and repeating it here, convoy discipline is very important and has to be respected. While holding for any reason, staying in convoy position is very important. It is all about safety of you guys in th first position and others. Most of the accidents happening is due to the fact lead asking for holding, support team start moving to help, considering convoy is holding, and suddenly find car is moving and causing an accident. I already spoke to some of you in person, but again good to mention.

Thank you @Danish Mohammad, @Shaaz Sha, @Pacific, and @Mohamad Anwer for supporting us. Nice meeting you for the first time @Belal Aldaour, did not hear your name, means no issues and well done. @kiranshinde @AlexM @Reggie Landicho @KAMALIO @salah2u And @siddharth maheshwariglad to meet you again, and look forward to see again in sand.

Nice week ahead

Thank @Hisham Masaadfor an amazing day full of adventures and for giving the team some great challenges to explore many dunes, shame we couldn't go on Iftar bowl, which is my first time to visit!

Thank you @Shaaz Sha@Pacific@Danish Mohammadfor your great support 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Nice week ahead

Thank you @Hisham Masaad, and support team. It was nice meeting you all as well.

Frist ride in fewbie level and in area 53. It was very thrilling yet beautiful dunes.

looking forward for more drives with you all! 

Edited by Belal Aldaour
  • Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use