•  

Night Newbie Desert Drive and Camp - Qudra - Dubai - 23 Dec 2021

Chaitanya D

4 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

I have joined for @Shaaz Sha's drive for fewbie plus on Friday morning and wanted to waitlist for yours. 

You are on waitlist , kindly remove your RSVP. You should hopefully make it as there are a lot of spots open

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

You are on waitlist , kindly remove your RSVP. You should hopefully make it as there are a lot of spots open

Done that @Chaitanya D. Actually I think I need to leave early  to join the Friday drive at Mahafiz. More than camping its the drive with you at dark I will enjoy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Thomas Varghese not sure what’s the issue with WL click not working for you, but since you expressed your interest first you will be no 1

pick a drive which you want to join and waitlist other

waitlist 

1. @Thomas Varghese

2. @Looper

I see myself in the going list now. I did not put myself there, I will continue to assume I am in the waiting list for now, and be ready to vacate whenever someone comes across for their first drive of the week. 

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

5 minutes ago, Looper said:

I see myself in the going list now. I did not put myself there, I will continue to assume I am in the waiting list for now, and be ready to vacate whenever someone comes across for their first drive of the week. 

I don't see me in any list now. 😬

• Like (+1) 1

We plan to end the drive and camp (to enjoy the weather outdoors )in the dunes to exit next day morning. I would not say it is optional .

so please plan accordingly @Reggie Landicho and @Asad

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Chaitanya D. I also removing mine RSVP and kindly put me in waiting list because I consider this is my second drive. Planning to attend the full day newbie drive on 24th December. 

I am also not planning to camp because of the next day drive.

Waiting for your opinion

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chaitanya D said:

We plan to end the drive and camp (to enjoy the weather outdoors )in the dunes to exit next day morning. I would not say it is optional .

so please plan accordingly @Reggie Landicho and @Asad

I'll leave the event. Thanks

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Joseph Raju said:

Hi @Chaitanya D. I also removing mine RSVP and kindly put me in waiting list because I consider this is my second drive. Planning to attend the full day newbie drive on 24th December. 

I am also not planning to camp because of the next day drive.

Waiting for your opinion

We intend to end drive and camp somewhere in the dunes, still slightly away from exits. Next day depending on how everyone gets up , the intension is to exit by around 7 am approx.

hence please chose a drive which suits your interest and plan accordingly. Thanks @Joseph Raju

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use