Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Bidayer - Sharjah - 5 Feb 2022

Hisham Masaad

@Hisham Masaad once again thank you for the absolute blast this morning, was amazing scenery, challenging quick long range dunes , with very little interruptions from refusals and stucks (except mine lol). Was just the ticket to start the weekend off with a buzz. Thanks for the dates and Coffee the boss was especially grateful for he coffee :) Great support from @imranaasghar81 And @Junaid120120  sweep and CF respectively, you guys did a great job keeping use all together and most of all safe. There was also some great radio work from the team which was much needed as there was a lot of traffic out there today a lot of whom were not as disciplined as the Carnity team., so it got a tad hairy in places.

Great to see old and new faces, sorry if i missed anyone as i cannot remember all the team players. @MMansoor@Vaibhav @Ahmad Shaker @Joji varghese @Ben84 @Waqas Parvez @Mohamad Anwer you guys made it an extra special day. Good banter, excellent team work and most of all everyone was patient with everybody else.

Thank you all for making Saturday morning special. thoroughly enjoyed it 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Totally agree @Davie Chase, you briefed the drive very well. Amazing day, with amazing team. Everyone was on time ready to move, we had to wait sometime for @Ahmad Shaker since he did not message or notify he is not joining. Started moving 7:20 am, weather was nice, and everyone was ready for the challenges. After sometime, warming and moving to real area, I have realized I have strong drivers, controlling, know how to handle, which gave me confidence to push the level keeping safety always priority. Every one was good, met all challenges and knew the capabilities of his car. Usually these drives, we don’t reach so far, but we managed to spread our drive almost every where, reaching Iftar bowl. SL @Mohamad Anwer you were amazing, following notes and instructions, @Junaid120120 as CF good job, and well done @imranaasghar81 for being our SW today. @Joji varghese @Vaibhav @Ben84 @Waqas Parvez @Davie Chase @Rsjiv Samuel @MMansoor pleasure having you today, you made the drive. Below brief of the drive today and what have you done today in the desert 😀

7E1E2EB7-1FBB-4148-9A19-B07374876F3C.jpeg

C031F5EA-4F10-4409-BB45-B761BA4A2724.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5

@Hisham Masaadfrom the time you said enough of the warm up it was just non stop long range dunes. you never fail to impress every single time. 

Everyone drove really well though there were few refusals but it was quickly self recovered.  

@Mohamad Anwerdrove very well as a 2nd lead. 

@Ben84It was good to see another Stingray in the convey. you drove well 

@Joji vargheseIt was a pleasure following you. You drove excellent. 

@Junaid120120hope i did not slow you down.

@Waqas Parvez No comments. always in the same convey and you know if you drove well i would not say anything.

@Rsjiv Samuelinsta360 buddy. Hope you got some good shots.  

@MMansoorThe big boy (car) i have driven with you in previous drive and you drive great always

@imranaasghar81good job as a sweep. hope you got the walkie talkie from Hisham :)

Edited by Vaibhav
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Vaibhav said:

@Hisham Masaadfrom the time you said enough of the warm up it was just non stop long range dunes. you never fail to impress every single time. 

Everyone drove really well though there were few refusals but it was quickly self recovered.  

@Mohamad Anwerdrove very well as a 2nd lead. 

@Ben84It was good to see another Stingray in the convey. you drove well 

@Joji vargheseIt was a pleasure following you. You drove excellent. 

@Junaid120120hope i did not slow you down.

@Waqas Parvez No comments. always in the same convey and you know if you drove well i would not say anything. 

@MMansoorThe big boy (car) i have driven with you in previous drive and you drive great always

@imranaasghar81good job as a sweep. hope you got the walkie talkie from Hisham :)

Had to take the radio back @Vaibhav planning to go with my son tomorrow😊

• Like (+1) 4

14 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Totally agree @Davie Chase, you briefed the drive very well. Amazing day, with amazing team. Everyone was on time ready to move, we had to wait sometime for @Ahmad Shaker since he did not message or notify he is not joining. Started moving 7:20 am, weather was nice, and everyone was ready for the challenges. After sometime, warming and moving to real area, I have realized I have strong drivers, controlling, know how to handle, which gave me confidence to push the level keeping safety always priority. Every one was good, met all challenges and knew the capabilities of his car. Usually these drives, we don’t reach so far, but we managed to spread our drive almost every where, reaching Iftar bowl. SL @Mohamad Anwer you were amazing, following notes and instructions, @Junaid120120 as CF good job, and well done @imranaasghar81 for being our SW today. @Joji varghese @Vaibhav @Ben84 @Waqas Parvez @Davie Chase @Rsjiv Samuel @MMansoor pleasure having you today, you made the drive. Below brief of the drive today and what have you done today in the desert 😀

7E1E2EB7-1FBB-4148-9A19-B07374876F3C.jpeg

C031F5EA-4F10-4409-BB45-B761BA4A2724.jpeg

Thank you @Hisham Masaad again for an amazing 4x4 adventure and the coffee and the lovely dates hospitality,  which gave extra energy for the next amazing drive  phase of the trip where you took us to some incredible dunes which I and the the rest if the convoy loved.  

Incredible display of FJs 👏, I must say very impressive, dominating the desert 🏜  with the CF and SW @Junaid120120 @imranaasghar81both also being in FJs, thank you for all your great support both👏

@Joji varghese @Vaibhav @Ben84 @Waqas Parvez @Davie Chase @Rsjiv Samuel @MMansoor pleasure driving with you all and look forward to seeing you again soon. 😀 

Best

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham MasaadThanks for the amazing experience,after a 10mins warm up when you used your signature dialogue YALLA push,i had a big smile on my face that stayed there until we finished our ride,from big high speed dunes to a bit of technical drive,it had everything that was expected,as you rightly said in the end drives like these releases the work pressure you had throughout the week🙂

@Junaid120120 @imranaasghar81

@Mohamad Anwer thanks to all  for the support 

Rest of the convey drove beautifully, with incredible control and confidence, we hope to drive with you soon in the desert @Joji varghese@Vaibhav

@Ben84

@Davie Chase

@Rsjiv Samuel

@MMansoor

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Evening all, just wanted to say what an amazing amazing drive. I'm not just saying this but it was one of the best carnity drives I've been on and lucky enough to sweep on. Absolutely bloody brilliant!!!!!!! Thank you Hisham and team. The pure skill shown by all was proven by the minimal stop times. Can't wait for the next drive! Ps Hisham I'm going to order a new radio from Amazon let me know the brand please as I forgot to take a pic. Cheers all and have a great week. Imran 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use