Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Big Red "Catch me if you can" - Sharjah - 26 Aug 2023

M.Seidam

Thank You @Looper for the Superb report and no less the same for your leadership to the split short second convoy. I liked the alphabetical references on the map. felt living the experiance while reading. Salute to all who joined the second convoy. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

18 hours ago, Bravoecho said:

That’s true @Gauravbut @Looper holds the Dukes of Hazard award 😁

IMG_1203.jpeg

Sorry I didn’t get redbull in this drive. So couldn’t get any wings to fly. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

don't drive like its your last one.

"Catch me if You Can" convoy 1

After coming from many night drives leading different levels in different places , last of which Big Red took the big share , it felt different today as the glimpse of light of the rising sun at top of big red inspired all of us.

As I mentioned in the briefing the main aim of my drive theme today is to motivate every one to maintain the thin line of safety as we negotiate such areas over and over in high paced drives like Fb+

After wishing @Looper's convoy best of luck we headed straight to the southern face of the mountain to take our first chase . At top and before the sunrise @Hisham Masaad the impeccable second Lead and  " Yalla push " master managed to catch me on my first crest 😂

we spent sometime testing ourselves up and down then we continued north toward pink rock passing by two elevations before nazwa mountain where we descended and further north climbing the loops before the camel rock ramp. we faced couple refusals which entailed checking our tire pressure and small adjustment in the convoy order.

on the return flight back to big Red the pace was faster and the radio was almost silent indicating total focus with max enjoyment now . probably a true stuck and amazing self recovery worth mention today was @Mohit Gurnani who could mannage to get his might FJC following the precise instructions from @Hisham Masaad out of a nasty Pocket . very well done. 

The last catch was too mine on a sideway crest just before exit , one gentle tug from Hisham and we were all out inflating.

I hope everyone lived ,at least partially , the expectation of the drive. i did my self more than any other drive as my eyes got used to the dark and mush needed to adjust to the day light for the coming season.

@Jaro Tuzinsky, @Amir Amiri @Bashar Beasha @Joseph Raju @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Krishna Rexcellent drive all of you  . many thanks to @Hisham Masaada true second lead and to our hawk eye sweep @Pacific

thank you all again for sharing the experience.

Seidam

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 3

8 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

"Catch me if You Can" convoy 1

After coming from many night drives leading different levels in different places , last of which Big Red took the big share , it felt different today as the glimpse of light of the rising sun at top of big red inspired all of us.

As I mentioned in the briefing the main aim of my drive theme today is to motivate every one to maintain the thin line of safety as we negotiate such areas over and over in high paced drives like Fb+

After wishing @Looper's convoy best of luck we headed straight to the southern face of the mountain to take our first chase . At top and before the sunrise @Hisham Masaad the impeccable second Lead and  " Yalla push " master managed to catch me on my first crest 😂

we spent sometime testing ourselves up and down then we continued north toward pink rock passing by two elevations before nazwa mountain where we descended and further north climbing the loops before the camel rock ramp. we faced couple refusals which entailed checking our tire pressure and small adjustment in the convoy order.

on the return flight back to big Red the pace was faster and the radio was almost silent indicating total focus with max enjoyment now . probably a true stuck and amazing self recovery worth mention today was @Mohit Gurnani who could mannage to get his might FJC following the precise instructions from @Hisham Masaad out of a nasty Pocket . very well done. 

The last catch was too mine on a sideway crest just before exit , one gentle tug from Hisham and we were all out inflating.

I hope everyone lived ,at least partially , the expectation of the drive. i did my self more than any other drive as my eyes got used to the dark and mush needed to adjust to the day light for the coming season.

@Jaro Tuzinsky, @Amir Amiri @Bashar Beasha @Joseph Raju @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Krishna Rexcellent drive all of you  . many thanks to @Hisham Masaada true second lead and to our hawk eye sweep @Pacific

thank you all again for sharing the experience.

Seidam

Really a great drive @M.Seidam! Thanks @Hisham Masaadfor helping me unleash the FJs self recovery, newfound respect for the car!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Another interesting drive from Dr @M.Seidam.

The theme of the drive was very enticing and we started with a nice pace and a lot of climbs.

I was missing these kinda drives with carnity where the entire convoy is flowing most of the time instead of one by one climbs on each dune. Looking forward to more of these drives as the adrenaline rush never takes a break.

The first half of the drive was very pumping with @Hisham Masaadright on @M.Seidam's tail and taking the entire convoy through climbs and dips at a great pace. After a couple of refusals and lost tracks, Doc decided to slow things a bit and the pace was reduced but the climbs were still exhilarating.

Amazing support by @Pacific and was great to meet old faces @Jaro Tuzinsky @Zulfikar  @Bashar Beasha @Joseph Raju . Great driving guys.

@Joseph Raju You surprised me in a couple of climbs bro.

@Jaro Tuzinsky The self recovery from that soft bowl was just amazing. I was expecting you to take more time :) 

@Zulfikhar Naiyar You need to understand the power band of the X. Once you do that, you will be unstoppable!

Sorry if I didn't mention the drivers in front as I was at the fag end and couldn't enjoy seeing your cars.

All in all, a great drive with amazing drivers. 

Looking forward to the next one.

Until then, stay calm and keep alarm (for 7 pm today)

Cheers!

Edited by Krishna R
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Krishna R said:

Doc @M.Seidam It was on my mind that we have to do this drive in intermediate.

I saw the drive for coming weekend. You read my mind :) 

Hang on then at 7 pm , take a good catch and be prepared 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use